Chapter.34

Chad's Pov:
I had woke up at 5:32.a.m. to go take a shower for 15 minutes and then  did my hygiene and dressed in the fit that's in the (MM)...And after that I hoped in my grey Lamborghini and headed to the club and once I walked in there I seen Mia on the pole doing her thing as I was checking her out and licking my lips and sat down then I signaled for her to come over and give me A lap dance and she did what was told and as she was giving me A lap dance she was grinding on cj and I was holding on to her waist grunting because I was loving the shit she was doing and she took more control so after she was done she went to the back to count her money and I waited on her so when she came out she went to her car and took it home and I followed her and then she hoped in my car and we headed to my house to give ha wat she askin'fah I opened the doe and locked it behind me and we sat on the couch kissing on each other and rubbing on each other I found her spot cause she moaned and after that cj had got hard so I took her upstairs in my bedroom I took my clothes off then I took of her's and her body is everything so I was sucking on her neck leaving my marks and I kissed her stomach down to her pussy...

Mia:S-sstop tteasing mee

She was begging so I did as was told i ate her out for 10 minutes and she was moaning like crazy and then after that I took cj in my hands and asked her was she ready cause after tonight she gone be mine...Mia babygirl u ready?

Mia:OMG was he big um he asked me was I ready I shok my head yea and he put a condom on and slid in with no hesitation(moans)...Mhm chadd fasterr

After she asked me to go faster I did and took control I had scratches on my back and shoulders and she had hickeys everywhere so by time we was done it was 6:30.a.m and I had to ask her sum...

Chad:Mia u up ?
Mia:Yea why wassup ?
Chad:Can u be my girl ?
Mia:Yes I would love to !!

After that I kissed her and i held her and we went to sleep and I'm glad I got my babygirl and I will love her forever night peeps ...