Chapter.19

Aramana's Pov:

So I had woke up at 10:00.a.m and my phone was vibrating off the hook indicating me I had a txt it was from Trey asking me did I want to go to the mall I said sure...(Phone Txt Convo)...

Trey'Bae:Hey Beautiful Wanna Go To The Mall
Og'Mana:Sure Handsome Juss Give Me 40 Minutes
Trey'Bae:Ok And Same Here I'll Be Waiting For U Beautiful
Og'Mana:Kay Coo

So after I sent that I was about to step foot inda shower my phone buzzed again indicating me I had another txt and it was my baby girl Nana telling me that she was with Aug I said coo have fun and after I sent that I hoped in the shower and I took a 20 Minute shower and dressed in my fit that's is in the (MM)...And I hoped in my all white creamy bugatti and headed to the mall and when I got there I seen Trey and walked up to him and smiled and gave him a big ole hug...

Trey:Hey Beautiful Ready For Me To Spoil U Already
Mana:It's Whatever Let's Go Daddy
Trey:You Know I Luv It When U Call Me Big Poppa Huh?
Mana:Lol Boy U Too Much

And from there we went shopping he bought me stuff and I bought him stuff we went to the food court to eat and shoped some more tuntil it was time for me to go he gave me a hug and turned me around and kissed me and his lips felt so right against mines I said bye and was blushing I think he the one for me tho ...