Chapter.30

Tamia's Pov:

Ok hey yall I had woke up at 5:00.a.m and I took a 30 minute shower and did my hygiene and got dressed in the fit that's in the (MM)...And when I was done Nana came in my room and asked me was I done I said yea and walked out behind her and Mana and Jai was right behind us so we all hoped in our own cars and was on our way to work but when we arrived to work all eyes was on us like juss chill danm we know we sexy asf but danm but we walked in the back to get ready cause we were already dressed for work Nana went first and in an hour she was done so it was my turn while I was on the stage working my magic I seen Chad checking me out and licking his sexy ass lips den he was signaling for me to come over to give him a lap dance and I did as was told I was grinding on his BIG OLE FRIEND down there and he was holding onto my waist gruntin telling me he was liking it so I took this as my chance to take over more control so I did and after i was done it was time for me to go to the back to count my money I made 30'Gs gawd lol my work did the job especially that lap dance with Chad...Lol anyway when I got done collecting my stuff I seen Chad waiting on me so we left to go to his house lol u know the rest...