Chapter.28

Sunjai's Pov:

Hey y'all it's Sunjai so I had woke up at 8:30 a.m. And took a 30 minute shower and got out and txt Jacq while I was wrapped in my towel and I asked him did he wanna hang with me today?(Phone Txt Convo)...

Beautiful'Jai:Hey good morning handsome you wanna hang with me today?
Handsome'Jacq:Yeah Beautiful give me 30 minutes! Tell me where u wanna meet at?
Beautiful'Jai:Same and the park
Handsome'Jacq:Ok love see you when I get there

And from there I read his txt and then I had did my hygiene and dressed in the outfit that's in the (MM)...And was on my way to the park in my green and White charger and when I got there I waited on Prince I seen him pull up 10 minutes later and smiled at him and he smiled back at me...

Jacq:Wassup Sexy
Jai:Nun much sexy how u been
Jacq:Good niie since I have u in my presence
Jai:Awe u so sweet

And from there we got on the swings and slides and things like big ole kids and was having fun talking and things and having a good time till it was getting too late I had to go I said goodbye Prince and gave him a hug and a kiss on the lips and smiled and was bout to walk off until Prince pulled me back and kissed me more passionately and squeezed my ass we said bye and left I was cheeseing alot boy lol...