For Alex Part Four- Minho Still #3

Alex's POV

I stared down at the girl, Minho looked into her eyes like he looks into mine. "Hi greenie." He said to her in a clam voice. Oh heck no I thought to myself. I walked away while Minho and the girl sat there looking at each other. I stayed in the deadheads thinking and shedding a few tears here and there. I here a tree branch snap. "You alright there Alex" newt asked me. Nope. I thought "uh. Yeah!" I lied. "I can tell your lying love." He said to me. "That new girl. Minho seems to like her." I confessed. "No, he loves you. That new girl is nothing to him..." Newt told me. "Really think so?" I asked. "Yes. Now go." He said pointing towards where they were. I got up walking towards Minho with newt right behind me. "Hey, can I talk to you?" I asked Minho. "Oh, well I was going to go see the girl. Sorry. Maybe later." He said walking off. I looked behind me with newt standing there with his jaw dropped. "Ok maybe not." He said still in shock from what just happened. "Bye newt." I said shooing him away. I stood there not believeing that my boyfriend who so called loves me ditched me for a freaking new girl! he doesn't even know her shucking name. I'm done. I was going to break his heart before he can break mine.... Or I could just get back at him first. Then an idea popped in my mind. I was going to treat him the same way he was treating me.