For Alex Part Six- Minho Still #3

Alexs POV

Minho is back from the maze time to get Thomas to kiss me. I walked up to Thomas and pulled him to the map room where Minho would map after he got finished seeing the girl. Ugh. I hated that girl. When we arrived at the map room I talked to Thomas real flurtly like. "So Thomas, how have you been today." I said inching my way close to him. "Uh. Fine. Look I know what you are doing." He said to me. "And what is that Thomas." I said to him twirling my hair. "Your trying to get back at Minho." He said nervously. " "and how do you feel about that Thomas" I said stopping right in front of him. "I think." He said coming closer. "I'll help you with that plan." He said leaning in. Score. Oh I can't wait till Minho see's this. I leaned in with him and I lips touched. Man I haven't had a kiss in shuck a long time. I'm glad that I had this idea. "What the shuck." I heard a voice. I grinned to myself and turned around slowly to see Minho. Oh yes! "What's the matter.... Babe." I said slowly with a grin on my face. "You cheated on me." He said. "Surprised. Hmmm well I'm not. You knew this what gonna happen since it already did with you and the new girl." I said to him he looked up at me. "I'm not cheating on you with her. Newt and alby out me on watch duty. Everyday I have to watch her after I run." He said. Oh shuck I felt super bad... "Omg. Wait then why didn't you do anything when I was talking to Thomas alot." I asked him. "I trusted you with him. But now I see that was a huge mistake." He said walking out. More like running. Uh oh.