For Alex Part Nine- Minho Still #3

Alex's POV

The maze doors had closed. I was trapped in the maze and all I could think about was Minho and Teresa. I was going to die to night. And to be honest I wanted to.

Minho's POV

I heard alot of screaming when the doors closed. I walked to the group of glades."what's wrong guys?" I asked them. Alby turned to face me. "She is gone." He told me. "Alex? Gone. What?" I asked confused. "She ran into the maze. She pretty much killed herself." Newt told me. They all walked past me patting me on the back for sorrow. Did I do this? Did I make her? I asked myself. I ran into her room, it used to be our room. I sat on her bed shedding a few tears. Yes we broke up but I still loved her. Teresa walked in and sat with me. She was smiling. "Well now she is gone. I can have you all to my self." She said leaning in closer to kiss me. I dodged hey kiss. "What was that for?" She asked me looking angry and confused. "I don't love you. I don't even like you. I love Alex. She was the one for me. I just used you to make her jealous alright. Now get out of our room!" I said raising my voice a little. She got up and gave me a glare before running out. I still love you Alex. Come back to me I thought closing my eyes and laying on our bed.