For Alex Part Two- Minho Still #3

Alex's POV

Everyone treated me different ever since I tame that griever out in the maze one day I was just walking and everybody starts coming up to me and telling me how proud they were of me. What day I was walking in Thomas comes up to me " hey Alex the way that you tamed at Griever out in the maze was pretty hot." He said to me. "Um thanks. But you do know I go out with minho. Right?" I asked to him. "Yeah, but Minho's so lame. You need me baby." He said to me walking closer. "Um Thomas back off." I said backing up. "Fine but you know you love me." He said. "Um no. She loves me!" I heard a voice coming from behind me. "Ask her that." Thomas said to this voice. I turned to see Minho fast walking our way. "Well babe. I know you love me so...." Minho said walking right past me and to Thomas. What happened next surprised me. Minho punched Thomas. "What was that fo- owe. God!" Thomas said holding his nose where Minho punched him. "Stay away from my Alex." Minho said walking to me. He pulled me in for a kiss and told me "your mine" "hun. Were you jelly?" I asked with a smirk on my face. "What?" He said. "Ugh. Jealous." I said. "Oh, what no! Ok yes." Minho confessed. "That's my minho!" I said laughing.