Chapter eight

Ronnie's POV

I stepped out of the shower, and turned off the water.

I needed to take a shower because there was blood on me, it wasnt mine it was some guy's blood. Me and Max showed up to get Willow and Phoenix's bags from the party they where at. It was fine because we saw their bags in a car, and no one saw us. Untill Max saw the guy that tryed to rape Phoenix and he lost it. He took off at him, I tryed to stop him but he kept going. He walked right up to him and punched him in the noes a few times, and blood went every where. After that one of the guy's friends saw what happend. He punched Max hitting him in the jaw. I ran over there and punched him in the noes, and his blood got all over me. I told max to come on and we grabbed the bags again and left.

I finished drying off and wrapped the towel around my waist and walked out of the bathroom to the bed room. Willow was laying in the bed watching TV. I walked over to the closet and pulled out some clothes. I started to put them on when I noticed Willow was stareing at me.

Enjoying the show? I asked her teaseing.

She grinned at me and got out of the bed. She wrapped her arms around me and dropped my towel. I leaned down and kissed her kneck, she shiverd. She turned me around and pushed me on the bed staddleding me. She put her hand in my lap you're way to full she said once you have me you will always come back she added teaseing. I grabbed her plain black shirt and pulled it over her head, she lifted her arms up makeing it easy for me to remove it. I don't plain on ever having someone else I breathed. I undid her bra and threw it across the room. I planted more kisses on her before I removed her shorts and underwear.

After that we plopped down on the bed. I am aware I barely know her, but I feel like I have known her all my life. I was falling hard for her.

Is this going to be a nightly thing? I asked laughing.

She laughed too. I don't know, but I wouldnt mind she said with a smirk, before we both drifted off to sleep.

The Next Morning

When I woke up Willow was gone. I sat up and looked around, I saw the bathroom light was on and I heard the shower running.

I decided to get up and get dressed. When I finished she came out of the shower.

Hey babe she said walking up to me kissing me.

What time is it? I asked.

Around one she said.

ONE! I exclamed you let me sleep till one!?

Well you looked so cute, I didn't want to bother you she said.

I rolled my eyes it's okay so what are we doing today? I asked.

I'm not sure, I was thinking we can hang out in the camper she said.

That sounds perfect I responded.

I'm glad I agreed to come here and watch my friends camper for him. I almost didn't, I really didn't want to but I agreed anyway, and now I'm so glad I did. I'm happy I met Willow shes so perfect. I never want to lose her I thought to myself.

We watched TV for a while, till I asked if she thought we should go check on Phoenix and Max.

Maybe later I'm pretty sure there okay she said.

I looked at her, she looked like she was deep in thought. are you okay? I asked her.

Yea I'm fine, its just I really like you, she trailed off. I felt my stomach sink, I was scared to where she was going with this. She spoke up agian. Ronnie, I have something to tell you....