Chapter thirteen

Kyle's POV

~ The Night Following The Stip Club ~

It was kinda late but I wanted to get some fresh air, probally due to the fact I had a few drinks earlier. I grabbed my cigarettes and walked out. I started walking down the street when I hear a familiar female voice yelling, KYLE IS THAT YOU!? I turned around. Phoenix!? I yelled back. She ran up to me and I embraced her in a huge hug. Wow it's been so long what are you doing here? I asked her. She paused, I'm just here with uh, some friends she stammered. She's obviously on something. I've missed you, I whispered in her ear. She gave me a simple smile. Come on lets go to my camper I come here every once in a while I said. Cool she replied dazed.

We walked back to my camper, when we got in she went to the back and sat down on my bed. You know you haven't changed a bit she said biting her lip like she always has. Well nether have you, like your still wear those hats I said walking up to her and planting a kiss on her lips, she kissed me back. I grabbed her by her waist and lifted her onto me she pulled back from me, but I tightened my grip on her and smashed our lips together again.

Ronnie's POV

I'm going to take a quick shower, I told Willow as I got up. Okay don't take too long she said giving me a wink. I smirked at her, oh I won't I said walking away. I walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind me, about fifteen minutes later I heard Willow knocking on the door. Hurry up Ronnie I have to pee she said. I'm going to be a bit I replied, she grunted. Fine I'm going to the bathhouse she said. I continued showering. I got out and dried off before wraping a towel around me, I walked out and started twords the bedroom when Phoenix came bursting through the door. RONNIE she cryed running into me. I grabbed her by her shoulders. Phoenix calm down, whats wrong? I said. I feel so bad she said trough sobs. What happend? I asked her she was hyper right now so she got loose from my grip and practically jumped on me. She sobbed into my shoulder. I cheated on Max with a old friend and I feel bad. I love max but I loved Kyle too she cryed as she tightened her grip on me.

I could feel my towel slipping. Poor Max was all I could think, I have no clue what to say, I don't even know why she came to me out of all people in the first place.

I heard the door open, WHAT THE FUCK!? I heard Willow yell. This probally looks bad my towel isn't really on any more, and Phoenix is half dressed. Willow I started but she cut me off, NO fuck you both she yelled running out of the camper.

Phoenix looked at me, I'm so sorry Ronnie I made this worse I'm going to lose Max and Willow in one night! she cried. I ignored her all I could think about was Willow. GET YOUR ASS OFF OF ME AND SIT ON THE COUCH! I yelled at her throwing her on the ground. I looked at her as I got up she stared at me in shock, that was a bit too agressive but I couldn't help it. I walked into the bedroom and got dressed. I started for the door to go find Willow but it swong open Max and Willow busted in, Willow stayed in the doorway she looked like she was crying. Max walked up to me and shoved me WHAT THE HELL MAN? he yelled. I pushed him back you need to chill Max I said trying to be calm. He shoved me again this time I wasn't going to take it lightly, I went to punch him but Phoenix yelled and ran between us so I accidentally punched her instead. She fell on the floor, Willow had a scared expression on her face but she walked out of the camper doorway without saying a word, and Max stood there stareing at Phoenix. She looked up at him with pitty in her eyes she started to speak but Max cut her off, don't say anything I'll leave you two alone he said walking out.

I looked at Phoenix, she was crying again. I helped her up, and handed her her hat that fell off, she gave me a weak smile she was still holding her head. Let me look at it I said to her. She moved her hand away from her head. I don't see a bruise. you want some ice just incase? I asked her. No, I need to follow Max she said making her way to the door. Be careful I told her, it's dangerous for you to be walking around high and drunk I added. She turned and smirked at me, remember Ronald my middle name is Danger she said before leaveing.

I sat down on the couch and ran my hand through my hair. I replayed what had just happened in my head. I got up and grabbed my car keys, I need to find Willow I thought to myself.