"Monica he's not mean , maybe he just don't like you." - Cici or Angelface

Chapter Seven.

Marek had his fist over his mouth as his eyes was glassy . I shook my head as i looked at the wall .

We were standing outside of the hospital room our sister was in and they just announced her dead. I looked to the side , seeing our so called mother walking down the hallway , making me clench my jaw .

"Where is she?" She asked us but I scoffed .

"Ma..she's gone." Marek said . Her hand shook as her eyes started getting teary.

"Fuck you cryin for? You were supposed to be home with her!" I yelled . She had an uncertain look as she pointed at me .

"You could've been there! I had somewhere to be!" I laughed .

"You betta get yo finger out my face."

"I am your mother Raheem."

"Act like it!" I yelled before walking away. I didn't wanna result to knocking the shit out of her so it was best for me to leave . I heard her crying but I'm sure Marek was comforting her even though in all honesty ...it's her fault.

Few weeks later

Raheem

I was still brushing my teeth after a good two minutes when I heard the doorbell .

"Rek. Rek! Rek!!" I yelled with my mouth full on toothpaste . I shook my head as I spit it out , washing out my mouth and wiping my mouth .

I jogged downstairs without a shirt as I heard Marek's shower running. I went to the door , opening it and seeing Monica and Cici.

"Hmph what?" I asked . Monica stepped to the side , where I saw Girl Scout cookies .

I heard the shower cut off . "Rek yo cookies hea'." I yelled .

"Let'em in." I frowned . I left the door open , walking away . They came in , bringing in his cookies. I went to the kitchen , opening the fridge going down the stairs to look for something to eat .

"Oh my gosh , that's too cool." I looked up seeing Cici looking down here .

"Ya wanna come down hea?" I asked , she nodded coming down . She looked around .

"I got one question." She said . I shrugged , taking a box of cereal from the top shelf .

"Can I move in ?" She put her hand on her chest . "Oo! Can I have some?" She asked .

"Ya like these?" I asked as I started climbing out with a box of Mini Wheats in my hand , she nodded.

"I love those."

I got two bowls out and the gallon of milk , sitting it on the bar . She sat down as I poured mine and handed her the milk so she can self serve . I sat down , pouring the cereal and starting to eat it .