"Rah don't try to out run them , just pull over." - Monica or Slick

Chapter Sixteen.

Omniscient

Marek pressed his lips against keke's neck as he went deeper inside her . Her nails began to scratch up his back as she arched hers .

After speeding up his pace , both Marek and Keke reached their peak . Marek groaned and slowed down his pace as he came inside her just as Raheem slowed the car.

Raheem huffed and shook his head as he looked downward. He didn't really know how he would explain this but he figured why not. Let him tell it though , it was completely his idea and had nothing to do with Marek's suggestion the prior day .

Exiting out his car , Raheem went up to the apartment complex , going up the stairs. Getting to level 2 , he stood in front of the apartment door and knocked , feeling it wasn't stable.

He stuffed his hands into his pockets , quickly growing impatient . Soon Monica arrived at the door , starting to unlock it. She wondered who it was as she opened the door. Once looking into Raheem's face , she regretted opening the door.

"What do you want?" She asked , leaning on the doorpost . Raheem clenched his jaw as he looked over her face .

"Whea's Cici?"

"Ha! Know how you didn't let me see here every time I came by, payback." Monica spat about to slam the door until he pushed it open.

"Listen I need ta talk to ya."

"I didn't invite you in." He put both hands on his head .

"Shut up damn." He groaned. He rubbed his temples . Monica folded her arms and rolled her eyes .

"How about you get the fuck out?"

"Allat shit I said , I didn't mean." He mumbled .

"Yeah yeah whatever."

"I'm ser--" Monica cut Raheem off , growing angry with his presence.

"I don't fucking care Raheem. You hurt my damn feelings and I actually liked you. I don't care what weak ass excuse you have, goodbye." She yelled .

Raheem shut his eyes closed as he felt his blood pump quicker. Just as Monica touched him to push him out , he pinned her to the wall . Now they were face to face , inches apart .

"Ya gonna listen ta me , ya heard me? I didn't mean tha' shits and I shouldn't'a kept ya from ya sista. Now I rarely apologize so you should take this ." He spoke through his gritted teeth.

She looked down on him , with an unamused expression. She's been told many excuses in her other relationships so this wasn't nothing new. "What . Ever." She spoke sharply. He pushed her off of him , looking around .

"Fuck is Cici brah , I ain't jestin' witcho goofy ass."

"She's at school . She can't stay here for the rest of her life because of that. She has her phone on her. Dumbass. "

"Why the hell do you try me so fuckin much?" He yelled in her face. "Haven't chu realized I got anga' prollems, and you keep fuckin' tryin' me. Ya wantin' me ta whoop ya ass." He barked , pushing his forehead against hers.

Monica's ears rung as he yelled. Noticing the vein emerging from his neck gave her clarification that he was more than mad at this point. "I didn't know." She said low.

"Ya damn right ya didn't know because ya won't shut yo mouth no mo' than 2 seconds ." He continued to yell , soon bringing it down .

Monica saw as his chest heaved up and down. She placed her hand on his chest , hoping he would calm down .