"You gotta condom?" - Marek Caprio

Chapter Eight.

Marek

After going to get Keke and grabbing some food , I brought her back to the house . I went through the side door since it gets to my side of the house quicker .

"Wow. This is your house?" She asked , looking around as we walked in . I shrugged .

"Yea it's aight." I replied . She scoffed .

"More than aight but okay." She stopped as she held her hands together . "So what you wanna do?" She asked .

"Just chill." I said , sitting on the couch . I put the bag of food down on the table . She came over and sat beside me as I grabbed the remote . I side smiled as I felt her staring at me . I turned towards her , meeting her eyes . "What?"

"What sort of chill ?" She raised an eyebrow . I laughed .

"Whatever sort ya' wanna get into." I leaned back onto the couch.

"Ummhm."

"But right now I wanna eat." I got my food out and handing her, hers .

"Uh I really can't eat this."

"How come ?"

"I'm on a strict diet ."

"Yeah? Why?" I asked as I bit into my burger . She shrugged .

"I don't know ."

"How don't cha' know?"

"My ex got me on this diet. He don't want me to gain any weight. " She cleared her throat . I churned my face .

"The fuck? Fuck him. Is it that same nigga from outside the club?" I asked making her nod in response . I scoffed . "Yea fuck him . Eat whateva' tha' hell you want ."

"Okay." She shrugged , finally getting her food . She started eating and I'm sure she was enjoying it . "It's good." She added.

I nodded . "Wanna watch a movie while we eat?" I asked , sitting my feet on top of the coffee table .

"It's up to you." She said .

I looked at her . "Why you so far away?" I pulled her by her leg closer .

"I didn't wanna smack in your ear." She joked , playfully doing .

"Ha. Do it , I don't care . Just stay right hea'." I said . She smiled before I handing her the remote .

"Pick some , I gotta piss." I said , raising my pants a little as I got up . She nudged my leg .

"Ewe I'm eating nasty." I chuckled as i jogged to my bathroom .

"Aye! I'm goin' ta' Walmart." I looked to see Raheem going to garage . "Aight." I replied before going into the bathroom .

Raheem

I walked into Walmart , getting stared down by many people . I didn't pay them any attention though and just kept walking . I started walking through the aisles , looking through each to see if I see what I'm looking for .