"She'a bitch now? Thawt we'd neva disrespect a woman. Where it go B , where it go?" - Marek Caprio

Chapter Fifteen.

Few Days Later

Marek

"I'm bout to go pay these repair bills." Raheem scoffed , walking out the door .

"Aight." I replied just as the door slammed . I walked to his side of the house , going up to his room.

"Cici.." I said . She was still asleep.

"Cici.." I nudged her and she woke up . "Get up , imma take you home."

She frowned . "But Raheem said--" I cut her off .

"Don't worry 'bout what he said. Ya need ta go home one day. He can't just keep ya here away from your family like this." I said all while I collected her stuff .

I didn't want her to go and I wasn't pushing her out but I didn't want Raheem to feel as though he has so much say in her life. He acts like her father , which he isn't.

She got up finally and went to the bathroom . I finished packing most of her stuff . After a while , I guess of freshening up , she came back out. "Okay I guess im ready." She mumbled , throwing her bags on her shoulder .

"Angelface it's nothin' against chu , my word. Raheem just gets crazy and don't think sometimes." I assured her , she nodded.

"But what if they come back? And hurt me again?"

"They won't . I promise. Don't worry bout allat because we always got chu and do big bruddas play?" I playfully smirked , holding out my arms .

She smiled . "Hell naw." I frowned. She rolled her eyes , folding her arms. "Watch my mouth, I know I know."

"Come on luh girl." I scoffed , walking downstairs .

"Cici.." Monica gasped as she pulled her into a hug . I heard her sniffle as she rocked them both. Every time she would come to the house to try to see Cici , Raheem would either just slam the door in her face or plainly ignore her .

"Thanks Marek."

"You good." I shrugged , having my hands in my pockets . "Listen Moni , anything Heem has said to ya , don't take it personal." I told her truthfully .

Cici had went into the house by now. "Why shouldn't I?" She asked.

"Trust me , don't. Just let 'em explain." She perked her lips . "He really like you." I added .

She scoffed. "That jackass don't like me or anybody. Fuck him, I don't care." She shrugged . She looked inside . "Just..thanks again." She said walking in.

"Just keep an eye onna'." I started walking away , taking a deep breath from letting memories of this building stumble me.

I tied up my timbs as Raheem went haywire looking around the house . I knew what he was looking for but I was currently getting ready to go to the club and see Akeelah .

"Fuck is Cici?"

"At her home." I stated nonchalantly , standing up. I dusted my shirt down , looking at the wall mirror .

"Fuck you mean? Ya let Monica get'a ? What the fuck brah!" He yelled. I clenched my jaw, turning towards him .

"No I took'a my damn self. She ain't no animal or your damn child , ya can't just keep her hea." I spat . He turned towards me , eyeing me up and downward.