"Imma catch some pussy which you ain't because you on games." - Marek Caprio

Chapter Twelve.

Next Few Days

Raheem

I tightly hugged the pillow as I was in deep slumber . Cici decided to spend a night and a night turned into a couple a days . She had a motor mouth so she talked me to sleep every night , literally . I've never been much of a talker so that really wasn't my cup of tea.

"Rah!" I heard her call . I sighed hard , stuffing my face deep into the pillow . "Raah!" She whined , pushing my arm . I furrowed my eyebrows before looking up at her .

"What?" I spat . She had a redness to her cheeks so I'm wondering what she needs to say.

"My .. Period started." She said . I scrunched my face as my eyebrows remained furrowed . I sat up more , completely facing her.

"Like for .." I trailed off as she nodded.

"For the first time." My eyes widened before I jumped out of bed .

"Wait hea." I started heading to the door before turning towards her . "You put anyth-- know what , I'm not gonna finish that ..just.. Make sure ya not leakin' or sum shit." I mumbled before jogging downstairs .

"Rek!" I sped walked to the other side of the house . "Rek!"

I barged Into his room as he had the cover over his head . I pulled it back as he scrunched up his face with his eyes still closed . "Whaat?" He grunted , facing the other way .

"Brah angelface period started." He sat up , still looking the other way .

"What?"

"Like for the first time nigga, fuck up." He turned towards me .

"Fuck I suppose to do about it?"

"You ain't got no pads or sum?"

"Do it look like I got some fuckin pads bitch." He stale faced me.

"Well you stay in yo damn feelings , I don't een know." I rolled my eyes , he scoffed .

We heard a knock on the door , catching both of our attention.
"Can y'all just take me to the store? I know what to get." She said .

We took a deep breath and I nodded.

I held my fist over my mouth as angelface gazed over the female hygiene section .

"Does it matter which?" I asked , getting slight impatient .

"That's what ma and Moni says , get some that's comfortable . Not no too thick ones that feel like diapers or sum." She said , bending down to look .

I threw my arms out , shaking my head . Marek looked from her to me . "I can't have no daughter."

"I can't have no kids." I mumbled.