"Fuck you man , fuck everybody." - Raheem Caprio

Chapter fourteen.

Raheem

"Raheem!!"

"Raheem brah!!" I heard Marek yelling . I sat up , grabbing a pistol from under my bed .

I looked over to see Cici wild ass still sleeping . Girl kicked me in my neck . I went downstairs to see him looking in the garage room with wide eyes .

"Fuck you want?" I grumbled , my raspy voice made it clear i just woke up .

I had slept on it and everything came together what i wanted to do to them niggas . Also with what i said to Moni , i regretted it . I didn't mean it and I can't help it , I was just angry .

He stepped back so I could see . I walked up slowly , looking in and felt my blood start to boil all over again . She got me fucked up .

Every car , truck and my motorcycle I own windows were shattered , tires were slitted , spray paint on the hoods and everything .

"Is she fuckin' serious? This bitch really stupid . My fuckin' Lamborghini too like what the hell?" I yelled . "This shit gonna cost more to get it fixed then the actual fucking cars like.." The angry high I was at right now was no way I was getting down from.

"Lemme borrow yo keys."

"So she can fuck my shit up? Hell nah . "

"Fuck you man , fuck everybody." I spat going to the other side of the house . We kept an extra truck away from our garage just in case something like this went down .

I got into the escalade and opened the wall doors , driving out . Once I get to her , I'm popping off .

I was already at her apartment , in the process of knocking her door down . After one more kick , it finally went down . "Bitch think I'm playin' with ha ass." I stated , pushing things off her table . I picked up the wooden table , slamming it down on the ground .

It broke into pieces as I grabbed one of the legs off it , going to her flat screen tv . I knocked the screen in , watching it shatter too .

"What else?" I yelled . I picked up her couch , training it out the window , breaking the window and possibly the couch that was now on the outside ground .

"What the hell?" I turned to her as a look of confusion and anger was washed on her face .

"Ho you really think this is a game. Who told you to fuck up my shit? Fuck mines up , I fuck yours up." I went to her kitchen , throwing every plate , bowl and glass to the wall .

"Stop!!!" She yelled , pulling on my arm . I wasn't phased by her pulling as I went to her room . I grabbed all her electronics , slamming them on the floor as I stomped my foot on top of them . Pulling the cord out the wall , I broke her lamp .

"Would you stop?" She whined, sniffling .

"Oh you wreck my vehicles it's okay but I do it and need to stop? Hell no , my shit cost more than your life and you wanna put to hands on it . " I pushed her to the door . "I swear to god himself you better be glad I don't hit women." I said through gritted teeth.

"I'm sorry!" She yelled. "I was mad and you hurt my fuckin' feelings asshole! And you won't even let me see my sister! Mine. You can have all the money I have and will earn if you want to , to fix it . " she spat .

"I don't want cho' sleazy ass money. You ain't made or gonna make enough to pay for them repairs." I shook my head , pushing past her .

"I really like your mean ass alright! Your words really hurt me."

I sucked my teeth . "Don't hit my line no mo ' . Ion wanna talk to ya. Don't worry bout Cici eitha' , we got ha."

I stepped over her front door , walking out . I saw the same guys that sit outside , on the steps talking .

"Man it was tight as fuck." Was the only part of the conversation I caught . I turned to the guy who said it , opening fire on him straight to his head .

"That's for raping a thirteen year old bitch. Hope yo hoe ass daughter get it!" I yelled as the other guys took flight .

I scoffed , going back to the truck. I wrapped the gun with a rag and put it in the glove department before pulling off .

"Alright , yea." I heard Marek saying as I walked in . I looked in the garage room , seeing my vehicles getting worked on . I shook my head as I thought about the money gonna be a big dent in my bank account .

"You didn't kill her , did you?" He asked before trailing down to my timberlands , seeing the blood splatter on them . "Rah don't tell me you killed he--"

"Bitch I didn't kill her." I spat , taking off my shoes . " I killed that child molester nigga. Fuck nigga out there bragging about it." I said .

"Damn man , I wanted to help kill him."

"Well I was in the moment and was already mad so he got got."

"Go take a cold shower and cool down , take yo medicine too."

"Medicine not gonna help with anger this time, I'm blown completely."

"How's Cici?" I added , he nodded.

"Still take it. She good, she just ate a while ago."

"Aight , imma take her to the doctor make sure that nasty nigga didn't give her anything. " I took my shoes into the wash room to wash them later and grabbed some clothes while I was in there . I went upstairs , seeing Cici watching tv and eating popcorn .

"Angelface." I spoke . She looked at me and waved.

"Hey!"

"You good?"

"Yea ." I went into the bathroom , locking the door for my shower . Once I was out and dressed , I went on and took Cici to the doctor .

_______________

Medicine for ?

-D
Published October 18,2015