After Work

You finally found your boss, Jarrod. Who was an complete 180 from Bryan. He seemed much for caring, understand and kind. After signing a bit of paperwork you were working once again.

You quickly became aquinted with three other stagehands. One in particular, Grace. An older African American woman.

"Tell me one thing, Y/N. Why is a pretty thing like yourself working on this side of the stage rather than the other." She asked as you both fixed light fixtures.

"Well.. The only reason I'm working as a stagehand again in the first place is because my girlfriend, Sarah is in the pla-" you began but were cut off.

"Say no more! I know all about what love will make people do." She laughs. "Let's get this done so we can leave a little early."

*3 hours later*

You walk up to Sarah who was gathering up her things.

"Hey baby.. You ready to go?" You ask.

"Actually I was going to stay behind a while to work on some lines with the director." She states but adds quickly. "If thats alright?"

"Yea, just um.. How am I going to get hom-"

"I can take you!" You hear Lily say as she comes out of no where.

"Would you mind?" Your girlfriend asks.

"Of course not! Maybe we could grab a bite to eat before I drive ya' home?" Lily asks.

"Um.. Sure.. Okay.." You reply awkwardly.

"Okay. Great! I shouldn't be long, babe." Sarah says pulling you in for a small hug. After you pull away and say your gooobyes you and Lily walk to her car.

"What are you hungry for?" She asks.

"Um.. Anything is fine with me."

"Well that was easy! Hmm how about this diner across town? They have great hamburgers."

...

After you arrive at the restaurant you are immediately seated.

"What can I get you ladies to drink?" Your waiter, John asks.

You both order waters and he leaves you two with menus.
By the time he comes back with your drinks all the tension between you and the other woman is gone. After you both order and get to know each other a little better you realize you two have a lot more in common than you thought.

...

"What's your favorite color?" She asks.

"What a challenging question, Ms.Rabe!" You joke. "Hmm.. turquoise."

"No way! Mine too." She giggles before taking a bite of her burger.

"Okay, okay.. favorite band?"

"Easy! Fleetwood Mac."

"I would have never pinned you as a Stevie Nicks lover." You state.

"I suppose we all have our secret sides." Lily laughed before taking a sip of water.
..
...

After dinner you both decided to share a double-fudge brownie topped with Vanilla ice cream.

"This is too much!" You state. As you eye the dessert in front of you. Spoon in hand you scoop a bit of the dessert then shovel it into your mouth.

"Oh.. God.. "

"Good?" Lily giggles.

"Yes..." You say as you savor the flavors.

"Oops.. You have a bit.. Of chocolate there.. Here. I'll get it." She stated. Lifting up her hand, and running her slender pointer finger over the corner of your mouth. Bringing it back to her own she placed the finger in her mouth, licking the residue clean.

"Mmm... Yummy." She hummed.

What... The... Fuck.. Just happened?