Chapter 52: Insecurties

Sara's P.O.V:

------------------

I couldn't really describe the feeling I had when I saw that sick bitch right in front of me, it wasn't jealousy I knew for sure, it was more of some sort of rage and thirst for revenge for what she'd caused to him of what I've heard. I wish that I could've really put my hands on her but I had enough with the satisfaction of seeing her look that terrified, I didn't want her to press charges against any of us_which I was sure she would_as BMd reminded me before I tore her apart earlier.

It was surprisingly real everything he said/described about her, all the little tricks and manupilative acts she preformed and all the fake innocence she wore as she hid behind him and pretended to be a victim. He was even right when he said she was a nightmare dressed like a daydream, she was really pretty and that was undeniable. 'Prettier than you for sure!' my brain mocked, I have never experienced this feeling before where you felt this kind of too self-conscious and insecurity because of someone or something.

He said that he overlooked a lot of defaults and bad signs she showed because of all her glamour. I wonder what would make him overlook anything bad that do, I got no second defense line....or any 'first line' at all really! I hated this feeling of nausea I'm getting with overthinking my feelings of being threatened, it's not gonna be just Hind to make me feel that way there are plenty other plastic Barbie dolls that are much more prettier than me who'll always make me feel this terrible and insecure! 'You've got a lot of battles to take just to keep him' my brain would say much often. This is exactly why I hated relationships and boys, you could never sleep with a peaceful mind if you had 'em in your life! But unfortunately I couldn't just easily back out from it now, I was too attached to this one and I was even ready to fight off these bitches myself if it meant to keep him, I just hope he'd stick up for me exactly like I'd stick up to keep him.

"Ugh holly crap, my shoulders are sore AF!" I groaned couple of hours later after the work out.

"Hey you wanted this, no pain no gain" gloated my dickish boyfriend

"But I've never had sore muscles before, why now?!" I exclaimed irritably

"You've never done any arms workout before, it's called Lactic acid" he replied sarcastically still gloating

"You're enjoying this so much, aren't you" I retorted narrowing my eyes at him suspiciously, he just chuckled

"More than you could imagine" he replied truthfully, I smacked him then got rewarded by a good shot of pain

"OW!" I whined again and he cracked up "Asshole" I muttered after

"Can't even preform a simple act of hostility without feeling sore, eh?" he rubbed it in my face smirking

"You just wait until I recover and you're so gonna regret this" I threatened him uselessly, he just laughed even more

"It's like watching a hamster struggling in a 2 inches deep pool" he gloated further more but did something that took me by surprise, he got up and started massaging my shoulders. Of course my ego wasn't gonna let it pass

"Go away I don't need your help!" I complained childishly

"Well I don't give a crap of what you need!" he retorted back also chidishly and continued with his work, I tried to strugle but then he pressed on my shoulders too hard making me wince

"It's not very wise act for an Athenian child" he joked menacingly

"Just shut it" I grumbled and fell to submission letting him massage me, 'you need mental help, I swear' my brain face palmed me. Even tho I denied the fact that it was quite helpful for my muscles it did help a lot.