My Final A/N & Thanks

So, Hell And High Water is finally finished. It's been a very long ride, since February (so about seven months), but it's finally done. Before I mark it as a completed story, though, I have something I want to do. And that's say "Thank You". From the bottom of my heart to the top of my heart and every little space in the middle. Thank you. If you're reading this, it means you've stuck with me the whole way and it means a lot. But before I close out my final authors note and truly finish with my very first 'chaptered fanfic', I have a request. It's a very odd request, since it doesn't pertain to me, but I hope you do it either way. So, here it is.
Having very few followers allows me to check in on them from time to time and see how they're doing. It makes me happy to see so many successful stories and I urge all my followers to keep writing. Yet, for all of them and all who read this, I have something to ask of you. My newest follower, a fan of Percico, has a story that seems to be finding it hard to catch it's big break. I know it's odd to ask but I would like all of you to check out the story and even the Wattpad member. It would mean a lot to me, since I've always rooted for the underdog, and I feel it would quite a bit to them, too.
So, if it isn't too much to ask, please sneak a peek at Satisfying Percy by demi_wiz (if that isn't the right username or story title, just go to my followers. It wont be hard to find.) Along with that, have a look at Impossible? (A percico fanfic) by AnnabelLee3296 and Nico's Chats by Maybe_dazys.
All of those are Percico type stories written by my followers and I wish them the best and would love love love, if it isn't you, for you to take a look at the stories. The last two are doing much better but still have a look, if it isn't you, that is.
Again, thank you so much for sticking around and putting up with me while I struggled to get through Hell And High Water: it means a lot. Each and every one of you will hold a special place in my heart as the readers and lovers of my very first Percico fanfic.

With Love, and her Final Salutation,
TheePhantomInkQuill