NA-RU-TO UZAMAKI BARRAGE

AN: NARUTO CONTEST

Saskue and Naruto enter the room.

"So what are we going to do for our science project Baka?"

Saskue holds up a single piece of a small golden triangle with lines all over its sides, "we're going to steal Shikamaru's project."

He spins the thing and...

.... Naruto and Saskue wind up younger.

That Saskue Teme! Naruto thought.
Saskue notices Naruto glares.
"What is it..... Chicken?"
Naruto slams his hands on his desk.
"Could we try to enjoy Shikamaru's Chunnin Party all together?" Sakura says to ease the tension.
Naruto becomes silently. "I should of became Chunnin." BUT IF WASN'T FOR THIS STUPID SAND AND SOUND TO ATTACK US!
"Naruto, I said I was sorry already."
Naruto hadn't noticed that the last part came out loud.

Saskue was still enraged that he didn't pass the Chunin exam because of Orchimaru. Naruto excuse was Garra made him fail, and the rest it did not bother them that much.

"Shikamaru, I can't believe you became Chunin," Ino gushed.

"Such a drag."

Naruto leans into Saskue, "you!.....Baka!"

Saskue rolls his eyes, "dobe."

"let's play a game," Sakura announces.

They started to play monopoly. Kohnoa version.

Saskue picked up the Hokage hat. Shikamaru, a symbol they wore on their headband. Sakura picked up a flower, Kiba the dog, Chouji the meat, and Naruto with left with the words spelled out dunce.

"Huh, what?"

"You could play the guessing game with the others," Saskue pointed out.

"Saskue! You stole my piece."

"Let's begin the game before I get bored." Shikamaru stated.
Shikamaru went first. The Kiba, Saskue, Sakura, Chouji, and lastly Naruto. They went around once before they start using Ryo to buy villages such as the lands in the land of fire. Saskue rolls the dice landing on the Ichiraku Ramen shop. His eyes glance to Naruto before these words escape his mouth. "I want to buy it."
"Wha- You want ta fight?"
Naruto hits his hands on the board.
"Naruto!" Sakura yelled.
"Dude," Kiba complained.
"Quiet down, there's only one way to settle this," Shikamaru says patiently, "to finish the last round of the Chunnin exam."
A gasp filled the room.
Naruto smirks at Saskue as a snicker escapes his thin lips, "lets get on with it!"

All the finalist stand in a circle.

Temari vs. Shino
There was a pause.
Naruto vs.Saskue
Temari smirks at Shino, "bring it on tough guy."
Finally, one of us can see who's better. Saskue thinks.
"Wait a sec, this is unnecessary violence," the group nods in unison at Lee's comment.
"Shut it Bushy Brows!"
"He does have a point Naruto."

The triangle lays on the floor with a little cute puppy name Akamaru heading its way. Gamabatsu and Gamabunta follow closely around. The dog puts it his mouth tilting the side as Naruto and Saskue appear to a new place.

They appeared to when he was younger.

Saskue sat a bridge tossing his feet in the water.
Naruto I always wanted to do this Naruto thinks.
He runs and pushes Saskue in the water.
Saskue dang it dobe! Saskue glares at him.

Here's my short fanfic, I hope you like it and read and vote on the real story, my story, of it
©Masashi Kishimoto