DeidaraxSakura

Part one of Four

Deidara's P.O.V

That was one stupid prank un! I can't believe them, my hair! I finished shampooing it, adding my conditioners. Oh when I find out what I'll do for them, they'll see. I think back to the night when Saskue threw a party. I heard Kisame saying he ran away with a girl with pink hair. Even though Saskue has nothing to do with this. I know Naruto seems to like her. So I will get him back. Then I'll find my way to get Itachi and Danna back. I pick up the keys as Nagato sits in the kitchen cleaning up the mess alone.

  "It seems your finished with your year long shower. Could you help me?" Nagato asks.

  "No, un. I got planning to do. Imma get them back yeah."

  "Wait, let me help you."

  "Okay," I say waiting as  he continues to clean, "un, aren't you coming."

  "Not until I'm finished."

  "Let's go."

  "Alright."

  "What do you have in mind?"

  "Well, I heard Naruto likes this Sakura girl so Imma ask her out yeah."

  "What about Itachi and Sassori?"

  "I'll break all his puppets, un."

  "And Itachi, he'll be a tricky one."

  We arrive at a restaurant. 

   "So, you want me in?" Sakura asks.

  "Yeah un," Nagato wasn't suppose to tell her the plan but I guess, it's easier this way.

  "Okay, just because Naruto's always asking me on a date. This may give him the hint that I don't see him more than a friend."

  We drive to a nice cafe. Okay so this is the plan. Nagato's going to take a picture of us and put it on his Tumblr. Everyone will see it and come over. Sakura and I would act totally in love. It helped her by imagining me as Saskue, and who I imagined her is irrelevant, you do know -.-

  Soon a crowded window with onlookers came by. Yep, there was a lot of pissed people and confused ones. It was like I was Kim Kardashian hanging out with North West. The paparazzi are there but stayed away from afar.

  "What is Saskue going to say?" Sakura whispers to me.

  "Maybe not much to you but they're heading this way as of right now...un."

  "Who is this?" Sasuke demands.

  "Yeah why are you with this guy who is even more girlish than you Sakura," Naruto snaps.

  "Sakura..whyyyyyyyyyyy," says another dude with bushy brows.

  A pissed of Sassari comes in glaring at us.

  "Deidara-senpai has a girlfriend," Tobi says.

  "Forehead, you could do better," Ino says.

  "Well, I guess this is our time to separate, see you at school," Sakura says pushing in her chair.

  "Bye un," I give her a quick peck on the cheek as our audience gags with disgust.

There's a bigger picture that shows the whole thing, but it was either that with a thing on it or this one.