KHS Shika Style Prt II Revisioned

"Okay guys, Focus." I look out the window seeing Itachi searching for us before I close the blue curtain shut, "we need to man something-"

"I got it we eat all of Itachi sweets!" Naruto interrupts.

That's actually a good idea. Have Naruto and Tobi eat all of Itachi's sweets.

Itachi's P.O.V

I catch Nagato washing something in the sink and rush to the window blowing my breath on it writing 'let me in'.

He breaths back writing 'no'.

I stare in the mirror.

'What do I get?'

I tell him to do it for the good of his heart♥

He glares at me.

'I'll tell you where Konan and Pein go every Friday night.'

'Every time they ditch me'.

I nod and he finally let's me in.

Deidara's P.O.V

We pull up to his house and instead of knocking, barged into the house. The boy jumped shocked. I should know that Hidan invited himself here. He is Hidan.

Shikamaru's P.O.V

"What the heck are you doing in my house?" Hidan is such a drag! That phrase is overused. "Hidan, your such a pain!" I say looking at the mess, "what happened to knocking? Now what are my parents going to say?"

"What flipping happened?"

"Yeah its kinda obvious," says his blond friend, "do you have anything to eat?" He says walk in through the kitchen.

Are they crazy! Sure rude! But who comes into people's house and just walks around and kicks their door down? If anyone sees this, well me hanging out wit them, I'll be ruined. Oh shoot, Ino Yamanaka!

Itachi's P.O.V

I wave my hand forward as Nagato passes by me and I watch for cover. As my only Allie I need to watch his back. Literally! We pass down the hall looking for Kisame then Pein to recruit them watching out for the Axis forces. The most dangerous part, going up the stairs.

Pein's P.O.V

I sit watching the stairs for Naruto and Saskue as their Allied forces in Naruto vs. Mortal Kombat (Naruto made the name but I'm guessing Itachi's team is Allies vs. Axis). I wave to them when I see Itachi and Naruto walking up the stairs from a mirror i have in my hands. We get in our places and begin for the war that's about to happen in split seconds.

Shikamaru's P.O.V

I stand with a broom looking for the two animals who invaded my house. I hear giggles behind a door before pushing my hand out slowly for the knob when the laughing stops. I swing the door open.

Saskue's P.O.V

Pain signals to us and we get in our places.

"Charge!" I scream and we start our ambush.

Shikamaru's P.O.V

Right when I swing the door open -

Konan's P.O.V

I sit at the table hearing the ruckus from upstairs. I take a sip of my Coke and grab my keys ready to leave the room. When-

Saskue's P.O.V

We rush in throwing water balloons at the targets, "Nerfs out!" I say swinging the gun over my shoulder hitting them in the faces.

"Saskue! Mayday! Mayday! It seems that they have a counter attack!" Naruto shouts from his base.