Naruto the Halloween Episode

Shikamaru enters a hunted house: what should I do for the spin off Naruto SD Rock Lee and His Ninja Pals.
He clasps his hands: I got it, I'll put them in the hunted house.

The Haunted House

We entered the haunted house... Oh I forgot P.O.V

Saskue's P.O.V

So Shikamaru guy invited Naruto cast teen guys to a haunted house. It's already scary. There's no outlets. How am I supposed to straighten my hair and charge my phone?
Dang him.
Kiba, Neji, Shikamaru, Chouji, Shino, Lee, Naruto, and I sit in a circle.
"So I'm hosting this event for next inspiration since I have writers block. I need it by the end of this week, so we're going to stay here the next three days."

We get to our rooms. I share a room with Naruto.

"Uh, Sasuke?"

"What is it dobe?"

"Do you think this house is is really h-h-h haunted?"

I look at him and I thought for a moment, this could be fun,"of course it is."

"Wha- what? You're not kidding me. Kid me not!"

"I kid you not."

He starts to freak out frantically.

"What is it Naruto? Are you scared?"

"I'm not afraid of no ghost."

"Oh." I laugh, "there's no ghosts here." He sighs a relief. "There's something even more scary." He starts to act frantically. There's a cat called neko, and if it bites you, you will turn into one, and the only way to turn back to human is to win a battle against another neko."

He starts to shiver as my words spit at his spine. "A-a-a-a-a-a-"

"Neko. Yes a neko."

"Sas-uke," Naruto gulps, "what about that cat behind you, is it a, is it a-"

I look to a cat but before I could move or anything, it attacks me.

Naruto's P.O.V

Sasuke's a neko! Oh no I run as he follows me down the stairs and the other neko jumps out the window.

"Shikamaru! Shikamaru!"

"What is it, Naruto?" he says, "and who's cat is that?" he squints closely, "is that a-"

"It's Sasuke. He turned into a Neko!"

"That's impossible," Chouji says.

"It really is!"

"Okay, to prove it, bite Chouji," Neji says.

"Wait why me?"

"Because we're the only three here plus Naruto."

"Why won't we have someone from the other room do it? They'll be surprised," Neji suggested.

"Fine," Neji says.

While we leave the kitchen, Neji steps on Sasuke's tail. Sasuke attacks him and Neji is turned into a neko.

Chouji and I scream.

Pretty soon, everyone is a neko except for me.

"Na-ruto, you have to get us back," Sasuke begs.

"You all would have to verse off each other, then the last person would have to fight the person who turned Sasuke into a neko."

"What is he talking about?" Shikamaru asks.

"No dobe, I made that story up."

"What? That's what you get teme."

Before any situations pulls much father, Kiba attacks Sasuke turning back into his human form. Soon everyone was back to normal but Shikamaru.

"I kinda like it like this."

"Shikamaru!" We yell in unison.

We then find the last neko outside. Shikamaru beats it up and turns back to normal.

"Dang-it, I just wanted to turn back to normal," it says.

"By turning me into one so you could be normal," Sasuke retorts.

"I've heard you explaining the story so I tried it not noticing there were more of you and fled."

"Wait a sec, who turned you into a neko?" Shikamaru questions.

"There's a doll name Annabelle, she's been haunting this house for years."

The lights turn off and doors become lock.

Happy Halloween

This is what I got: Neko quiz

http://www.quotev.com/quiz/301763/What-Neko-are-youanime/

Your name:Ai

Childs name:Aiko

Also on another quiz, I got Sasuke. Then Naruto. -.- which is it ;)