Haze: Aim to Engage Prompt

The raven man merely glanced at me before shoving me in the closet while the man with the blue shark on his shirt and the other man with the plan gray shirt and triangle with a circle necklace held me back.

  I had looked at the raven thinking that he would stand up for me like he always did in middle school but for some reason he didn't. He was a sophomore and I was freshman. We grew apart as two different people. 

  I cried silently with  my face in my knees

  "When you want to pay fifty dollars, you could come out."

  "I don't have the money!" I screamed as I head foot steps trailing away.

  I began to sob more.

  "Would you shut up?"

  The light clicks on as I see a guy with red hair look down at me.  I blush because I hadn't realized that there was a light in here. No, I really blushed because there was another person in here and I didn't want him to see me crying.

  "Hi un."

  "Don't talk. I'm reading Icha Icha Paradise: NaruHina."

  "My name is un- Deidara."

  He sighed deeply, "I'm not a freshman if that's what you are thinking. My friends just decided that since I look like one, they should push me and lock me in here."

  "So your a loser un?"

  "No," he says smacking me in the head with a book, "you're a loser. Now shut up."

  I peer over to see a graphic drawing of a women.

  He snatched his book into his chest glaring at me before standing up and pounding on the door.

  "I- I'm sorry un."

  He growled at whoever was supposed to be on the other side before looking down at me."

  "So Deidara, why are you in here disturbing me."

  "I was freaking shoved in here un!"

  He sighed, "it's weird seeing freshman girls bullied on the first day,  I was just asking."

  Girl. He thinks I'm a girl.

  He sat down next to me looking in my eye. I blush as he stares.

  "I don't like to wait," he says. "If we're going to do something here, then let's get on with it."

  "Uh, un."

  He rolls his eyes moving away from me reading his perverted book.

  "Un," I say blushing slightly. The one time being called a girl actually doesn't hurt me. Weird.

  "What?" he barked blushing. I think he was.

  "I want to-"

  "Okay shut up and be quiet." 

  "Dude but I'm a guy!"

  He stared at me blankly. "What are you talking about?"

  "Never mind. Forget what I said, go back to reading your book," I say nervously.

  I couldn't let no one find out I was gay again or less it's middle school all over.

"Answer me. You're not a girl?"

  I dukc my head between my knees. He grabs me and pulls off my jacket over my head then my shirt. I tried to wave him off but he was strong.

  "Wow, I really need to stop reading the Icha Icha Paradise series."

  "Un."

  "But I guess you'll have to do, just don't make too much noise."

  I pull sleeves up showing him the mouths on his hands.

  "Eww, gross never mind."

  He stood up and bangs on the door. "Let me out."

  "Tobi thinks Sassori senpai is in there Zestu."

  "Nevermind Zestu, leave me in here." 

  He sat back on the floor continuing to read his book.

  "My hands aren't gross."

  "Shut up and don't make ask again."

  I felt like crying again but became angry at him thinking my mouth hands were gross. Maybe I should go back to wearing gloves where no one can see my mouths.

AN: Hi, I was going to enter to this for my AIM to Engage Prompt but then decided not to. If I get ten votes I'll make a short short story or I just may just do it when I have time. I ship Sasodei but I also ship Itadei. Check out my story Welcome to My House and my submission to the hazing prompt. Good night and Merry Christmas Eve!

https://www.wattpad.com/818784435-aim-to-engage-2019-collection-of-short-stories

https://www.wattpad.com/219359752-welcome-to-my-house-itadei-welcome-to-my-house