Naruto at Home

evamcdiva
For adding my book to ur reading list, I'll make this sort chap. Dedicated to you. I hope you love it;-)

Naruto's P.O.V

  I lay on my bed bored. Saskue went on a vacation to some cat house with Itachi. Sakura is hanging out with the girls and the other guys are a work. Huh.
  Sounds in a rhythmic cycle play on the other side of my door.
  I ignore it flipping over.
  "Naruto? Why so down?" My dad Minato asks as he comes inside with a basket.
  "I don't have anyone to hang out with."
  "You could hang out with me," he says setting it on my bed.
  I stare at him. The silence between us seems like it lasts for ten minutes. Is he serious?
  "Oh come on, it'll be fun hanging out with your old man."
  "You want to go eat ramen?"
  "Uh?" He puts his hand on his forehead. "The last time I took you out to eat, I almost spent a years salary."
  I shrug, "maybe you shouldn't eat so much."
  "What about we play the XBOX."
  I think about it."sure, get ready to get your butt slammed!"
   He stares at me,"okay?"
  I race downstairs taking out the XBOX1. "GET READY TO TASTE DEFEAT!" I yell.
  "Oh, Naruto. I meant the old XBOX. I don't know how to play with that one," I say sitting on the couch.
  "Oh Pa! Ya Know how to play once I show you." After a second I plug in the original XBOX. "What game ya want to play?"
  "Any will do."
  I glance through the games. Mortal Kombat Deception, Madden 11, 007, Halo, Triassic Park... I pick up the game Mortal Kombat Deception.  (I had this game on the PS2, I don't know if it was on the old XBOX).
  I pick Luke Cage as my character as Minato picks Raidian.
Start! Says words in bloody letters. Ten seconds through the game , and my dad won.
  "I thought you  weren't good at games?"
  "Naruto, I was going easy on you."
  "Pat yourself on the back, why don't ya!"
  He sighs,"maybe we should try again."
  This time I pick Raidian as he picks Sub Zero. Less than eight seconds and my dad beat me again.
  "Hmm cheater!"
  "Son, I was going very easy on you."
  "Oh, so now your bragging eh?" I say, "I don't want to play!" I throw the controller on the ground. My dad gets up going in the kitchen. I quickly grab the remote and mute the TV. I choose Sub Zero and press random on my dad's controller. Rain appears as his character.
  Only a minute passed and Rain beat me, but how? I turn to see my mother Kushina with the controller in her hands with my dad sitting next to her.
  "What the- HEY I WAS PLAYING ALL BY MYSELF!"
  "Really? It looks like you were trying to cheat," my dad says.
    "WHA- WHAT?!" I've been caught right handed. "What do ya, ya ya mean?"
  "Ha, are you going to go home crying to your mommy?!" Kushina says.
  "You are my mum."
  I throw the controller running upstairs.
  "Naruto, don't get all butt hurt," says my mom.
  "Let's play." Minato picks Olga as Kushina picks Blaze. I hear shouts as I walk upstairs. How could I lose to my dad. Like, three times. Okay, one was my mom but still. I would challenge him at the XBOX360!
  At dinner, I ate quickly. "Hey dad wanna play the XBOX?"
  My parents both exchange glances, "you're not going to act like a sore loser, are you?"
  "YOU KNOW I'M A SORE LOSER, THAT'S WHY YOU GOT TA LET ME WIN!"
  "Naruto, don't raise your voice at your father and at the table!" My mom slaps me.
  "Okay I'll let you choose the game again."
  We all sit at the couch. My parents are on one team and I'm with Computer, basically I play both. I set up the XBOX360 and plug in the controllers. I put in Mortal Kombat V.
  I choose Lu Kang as for my dad, Quan Chi, and mom, Kitana.
For my partner, me, I choose Kung Lao.
  Fight it says in bloody letters. I lost within less than a minute. Fatality.
  My dad and I look into each other eyes. I beg him not t do it. I can't stoop to this low. He presses time out and checks the moves list before pressing time in. I try to press pause but it doesn't let me. The background drops black. Oh no! I hurry and unplug the game station.
  "Flawless Victory. You win. It's getting late. I should go to bed!"
  "Son, I didn't raise you to be a sore loser!" My mom says.
  "Really, son. Really?"
  "Goodnight!" I say going to my room. I got to figure out how to beat him.

I hop you like it☺ the continuous would be XBOX1