chapter niine :)

I woke up that morning really sore and in pain. Last night was dreadful, i never wanted that to happen again. I had cried through the whole thing and cried my self to sleep. Alice hadnt came down that morning, she had obviously stayed in John's bed with him. I wondered wether anyone was trying to find us if we were being searched for?

"Wake up now you little brats" Paul ordered us. We did as we were told and waited, we werent given any breakfast that morning. Amelia led us to the van that had abducted us once before, and i couldnt help but think how id seen this van too many times for my liking. We were made to sit in the back and prepare our selfs. I didnt understand what they meant by prepare our selfs so i sat their quietly with Ellie, Sophie and Amelia. Alice was sat in the front with John.

She was getting to close to John i thought, she was obvioualy dating him and she wasnt going to be made to do anything. One of my fingers were throbbing with pain where i had cut off the tip and it looked mouldy and infected. All of our noses had been scabbed over and looked terrible.

The van screeched to a stop and the doors opened. We all stepped out and looked at our surroundings. We were at the edge of a cliff and behind us there was a forest and other mountains.

"Right, today we are doing something different, one of you will have two choices to make and that wil be the decider of your life." John explained. None of us quite understood so we kept quiet.

"We have decided Alice shall choose who will be made to decide todays decision, Alice, who do you choose?" Asked Amelia. Alice paused and eyed me Ellie and Sophie down. She lifted up her arm and pointed to my left, i turned my head to see Sophie crying and Ellie crying too. She had picked Sophie to choose how she died. Sick bitch.

"WHAT THE HELL ALICE! HOW COULD YOU PICK A SEVEN YEAR OLD TO CHOOSE HOW SHE DIED? YOUR MENTALLY RETARDED!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. The next thing i knew John came over and punched me in the face, i put my hand on my face and felt blood pouring from my nose scabb.

"Dont you dare talk to my Alice like that, you will learn bitch!" Screamed John, punnching me in the face again. Alice grabbed his arm and shook her head as to say to stop. He unnderstood and took a few steps back and let me be. I was in tears at this point and looked at Ellie for support, she came over and hugged me.

"Right, Sophie, come over here please, i will explain the rules." Paul ordered. Sophi walked over slowly and looked at the floor. "You will be given two choices of how to die and you will have 10 seconds to choose one and do it, understand?" He asked. She nodded letting out a bigger cry and looked at him.

"Right, you can either, jump off that cliff there, or i will pour some deadly acid on your face and you can maybe survive. Its up to you" Amelia sniggered. I gasped and fell to the floor. What will she choose!?

She looked at us and Paul started to count down from ten...nine....eight.

She mumbled somethng none of us heard. "What was that Sophie?" John asked her. She looked at him and repeated; "I choose........."

_________________________________________________________________________

comment and vote! <3