chapter tenn :)

Alice cut her off through her words and grabbed the bottle of acid. "Nooooo!" i screamed. But it was too late. Alice had threw it all over, hang on! It wasnt Sophie screaming, it was Paul! She had threw the acid on Paul! He was knelt down cradeling his face screaming his head off. Amelia rushed over to him and tried to calm him down and help him. John and Alice were running towards the forest hand in hand, trying to escape as fast as they could. I looked at Ellie and she looked at me. This was our chance to escape.

I took Sophie's hand and we walked towards Ellie, i looked behid me and Amelia and Paul were still knelt down looking the opposite way. Amelia was right on the edge of the cliff and i stopped. Should i push her or not? Would Paul push me too? He couldnt, he cant see. I rann over to Amelia and pushed her as hard as i could. She grunted and stumbled off the edge of the cliff. She screamed the whoole way down until she got to the bottom of the emptyness. Paul had stopped screaming and moved his hands away from his face. He had no features left on his face, it was all mashed up and he was desperately trying to look for us. He was blinded by the acid though, he couldnt see a thing.

Me, Ellie and Sophie ran towards the van that had abducted us, and got in the front three seats. I got into the drivers seat and started the engine. I had never drove before and was terrified but i had to do this to escape. I put the van into gear and steered away from the cliff towards the road. The van was really hard to steer and kept zig-zaging across the road, but i still slammed my foot down as hard as i could.

I had been trying to controll the van for about 10 minutes, and we'd passed the cottage about 5 minutes ago. But i was determined to carry on and find some help. So i carried on driving crazily along the road untill we came to the end of the road. We could go left, or right.

"Which way shall we go Ellie?" I asked. She looked at me and said we should go left. So i did. I drove for about 15 minutes, when we heard the sirens of a police car. I looked in the mirrors to see where it was coming from. It was behind! Yes we are safe! I drove way over the spee limit to get the police officers attention and straight away they drove up behind us and told us to pull over. I did as i was told and waited in the van.

The officer came up to the drivers window and looked at all three of us. "Yours way to young to be driving miss, and you were way over the limit." He stated. "We were kidnapped! We have been tortured and hurt for about a week! PLEAESE HELP US!" I begged. The officer smirked and told us to step outside of the vehicle. We did so and Sophie, me and Ellie were in tears. He told Sophie to go get in the back of the police car and she ran to do so.

Me and Ellie wondered what he was going to do with us. He told us to stand up against the side of the van with our backs facing him. We did as we were told thinking we would be searched. He started to search us, as we expected, but then her started to yank down Ellie's trousers. She was struggling to get him off of her and screaming at him.

I punched him in the back to get him off of her and he smacked me over the head. "Get back up against the van." Hee ordered. I did so and turned my head away. It would be my turn next. So much for help. I waited for about 5 minutes as he raped Ellie and then he told her to stay where she was. It was my turn. Oh no. He did the same thing to me but for less time, as he heard another car coming up the road. Me and Ellie burst into tears and fell to the floor.

The car we heard came to a stop next to the police officer and i heard a familiar voice come from the car. "Hi, officer, what you got here?" .....

_________________________________________________________________________

comment and vote,

this chapter was dedicated to Mikey Orourke xx :) my no.1 fan :L xx