chapter thiirteen :)

I woke up when Mr.Thorn stopped the car, i looked at my surrondings to see we were at Warwickshire police station and Mr.Thorn was gently shaking Ellie to wake her up. I undid my seatbelt and jumped out of the car, me and Ellie ran through the doors up to the front desk, panting. We were crying with happiness as we tried to get out our words.

"Sarah, Ellie?" I heard someone behind us. I looked behind me and gasped, i ran over to the row of seats and lasped into their hugs and kisses. "Mum, Dad, i miss you so much!" I cried. "We missed you too darling, we were so worried, thank god your okay!" Mum cried back.

Ellie was doing the same with her parents next to me, but Tia's and Alice's parents were left empty handed. I looked at them guiltily, and went over and hugged them. "Mr & Mrs Brooks, im so sorry, Tia didt make it, they poisened her and cut off her arm and oth...." i tried to explain. "Please stop, i dont want to hear this!" They cried and hugged each other. I looked over to Mr & Mrs Dempsey and gave them the same look. They started crying and asked me to tell them what had happened to their poor little girl.

"she is still alive, i think, but i dont know whats happened to her, she kindof fell in love with one of the kidnappers and ran away with him..." I told them. They sat open mouthed as four police officers came to lead away all four of our families to a seperate room and me and Ellie to an interviewing room. We were asked to tell them everything from the start and to take our time.

"Well, we were out clubbing when a van drove up besides us and one man took out a gun, he told us to get in the van or we'd die, so we did obviously, not wanting to die. Then we arrived at a smal cottage with a basement somewhere in the middle of the woods and were made to stay in the basement. That day we were made to carry out a task, by cutting off body parts, and put them into a pot for Amelia, John and Paul." I started to explain.

"Then, when Tia was cheeky to the men, they cut off her arm, and cut her face up" Ellie started to cry.

"We were made to finish that the next day. But they soon started to make us play this game, which i think they called, your turn...to die, and each night someone died. There was me, Ellie, Alice, Tia and three other children called, Sophie, Terence and Connor. Oh, there was also a baby, but i didnt see that after the first night of the game. I think they killed it and fed it to the pigs." I cried.

The police men nodded encouragely and gave us time to carry on. A female police officer was giving us cuddles and glasses of water and tissues.

After about 2 more hours of explaining the whole nightmare we had been through, we were led back to our parents and taken to the hospital to have our wounds and chopped off limbs seen to.

We were told at the hospital we had to spend a few weeks in there to get better then we would have to go to court as they had found John, and Paul and Amelia's body's. No one had seen Alice since the cliff and we have all heard rumours that she had changed her name and identity and had a whole new life.

I woke up on my last day at the hospital to see a huge bunch of flowers lying at my bedside, with a note sticking out. I asked the nurse who had brought them and she said she didnt know as they were left on the hospital door step addressed to me. I took hold of the note and opened it up. 'Sarah, I love all of you girls and dont you forget that, im so sorry, im getting my life back together then maybe ill get hold of you somehow, good luck, A.' I smiled and a tear ran down my face. "I love you too Alice" I whispered.

__________________________________________________________________________

Okay, so thats the end of my story, if anyone wants me to make any changes just comment and tell me, comment and vote!!! x