Chapter 10: Mine

Hello readers of wattpad, I'm back. Today is 911 which is a very sad day, as you may all know. If you are one of those people who lost a loved one in the world trade center, I am truly sorry for your lost. However they will always be remember on that faithful day,them and the heroes who went into the world trade center to help those people and lost their lives, they are always in your hearts. (Moment of silents.) So here's a nice chapter for you guys please enjoy.
~~~

Mystogan's Pov:

I'm hurrying as fast as I could, so I can get to Erza's room and give her food to her. Maybe I can spoon feed her. Just the thought of me feeding her makes me burst into happiness. I arrived at Erza's bedroom door and gently knocked on the door. I heard nothing inside. It sounded so quiet that if you drop a pin on the floor you might be able to hear it. I opened the door slowly. I only see the nightstand light on. I opened the door fully and then closed it again. I smirked a little devilish and quickly locked it.

I'm on my tip-e-toes slowly making my way to the bed. Once I'm at the bed, what I saw made me smile warmly and happily. Seeing Erza in her sleeping state is so beautiful and peaceful. She was laying on her side and her arms in front of her. 'She looks so peaceful and she's sleeping like an angel. It would break my heart to waken her from her peaceful dream. All I really want to do is jump in bed with her and cuddle her warm body.

As much as it's going to break my heart. I decided to awaken her from her peaceful dream. I gently placed my hands on her shoulders and shook her as light as possible.

Knightwalker's Pov:

I'm in my dreams. Dreaming about Jellal and how much I love him. Seeing his warm and gentle smile brightens up my day. He is like light shining through my darkness. I couldn't help it, but I started falling in love with my superior. I know it's forbidden for us to have our love. I remember in the past I used to cry a lot. I missed him so much. I thought about him everyday. I could never have forgotten about him. Everytime I did something it always reminded me of him. We use to do everything together. We played together, we bathed together, we slept in the same bed together, we even took care of each other when either of us got sick.

I wish we can go back to the old days. Before he left to Earthland. I wish we could have been together longer and not have lost each other. I have never felt so happy before. When I first saw him, I was so angry that day. I was beaten by my countpart, Erza Scarlet. And also to make matters worse she striped me naked. At least she kept me in my underwear and put something over my chest. My soldiers easily confessed me with someone that was completely different from me, so quickly cut my hair so everyone could tell us apart. Then Pantherlily betrayed us. That got me even more pissed. Scarlet and I had a show down. Big time. We blow up an entire island and that plummeted down into the ground. Scarlet had calmed my rage. I have the same loving heart as her and I did hear those screams for help. I didn't care though, before Scarlet told me to listen to the screams. I just wanted to finish my mission. To get eternal magic, so we can never died.

However, I just wanted to die. I was rotating into despair and into darkness. Nothing mattered to me anymore. I didn't have a purpose to begin with anyway. I came close to killing myself and ending everything. But when I almost sliced my throat open, Jellal would came into my mind. Seeing his face when his was told I killed myself, because of him. I didn't want to put death on his hands, even though he didn't kill me. So, I decided to life for him till I saw him again, then I would end everything. However, I wanted to do it. Then I realized that I should obtain for my sins. And that's how it all began. With Jellal and I.

I really never wanted to fall for anyone that walked in the light. However, my emotions got in the way of everything like they always do. I started falling for my king. I felt happy when I was with him. I never wanted him to leave my side. I felt as I did when we were little. I finally understood my reasoned to live. I live for the people I love. If I left then I make them sad. I don't want to make Jellal sad. That's something I never want to do. I didn't want him to feel the way I felt.

I suddenly felt something touch me and I started to awaken from my dreams and thoughts. I opened my eyes slowly and saw something blue.

"Jellal?" I said still sleepy.

"Why, good morning sleeping beauty. I'm sorry to have awaken you up for your dreams, my love."

"Oh no, you did the right thing. I'm happy I'm awake now, because your with me." I saw him blush a little and couldn't help but smile when he did that.

"I brought you your food, my love." I sit up in my bed. I was ready to grab the bowl and start eating, but Jellal pulled the bowl away from me.

"Do you mind if you spoon feed you? Erza." I felt so red all of a sudden and I gave him a small nod.

"I don't mind at all." I said calmly awhile blushing madly.

Jellal dipped the spoon into the bowl and brought it to his lips blowing on it gently and then told me to open up my mouth. I opened my mouth and felt the warm soup in my mouth it tasted delicious. I swallow it and it felt more of my energy come back. I then felt weird. Something hit me, but I just ignored it and continued to eat.

"So," I began talking. "Did you eat your dinner?"

"Yeah I ate, but it was only a little bit, because I had a little snack before dinner and it tasted delicious." He smirked evilly.

"Can we please not talk about that when I'm eating. Before I lose my appetite. After I'm finished then we can about how good I tasted, but now I want to eat before I throw up on you."

"Okay no problem. I have no problems with that. I'm sorry I brought that up."

"It's ok just please let me finish."

"No problem, my love." Jellal kept feeding me and I remembered when I got sick when I was little. He used to do this all the time. And I would do it to him. We took care of each other. I soon finished the bowl of warm soup that Jellal fed to me. He put it beside my nightstand. Then he gently grabbed my back pulling me towards him and stole my lips. I kissed back immediately feeling his warm tongue in my mouth. Tasting my climax for earlier. I guess I tasted so good that he wants more of me.

I blushed thinking of Jellal pining me down to my bed and taking away my virginity. But I know Jellal would be gentle with me. He never wants to hurt me. However, I wouldn't mind him going rough on me. He is allowed to do anything he wants with my body. I will allow him do anything his heart desires. We part from our kiss and I moaned when I felt his hands grope my boobs.

He pulled my scarf off of me. He looked at my neck for a seconded then brought his mouth on it. I moaned softly. He was starting to suck on it harder than I screamed when he sink his teeth into my skin. My eyes fall to the back of my head. I felt like I was losing my energy again. He kept biting down on it. It was like he was a vampire sucking out his lover blood turning her into immortal like him or killing her for the matter. He parted his lips on my skin.

"Now you belong to me, my love." I saw him smirk evilly. 'Okay, it's payback time.'

I grabbed his shoulders and pushed him down onto my bed. I ripped his clothing at his neck. It's my turn to suck my lover blood like a vampire. 'Hehe.'

I quickly sink my teeth into his skin and I heard him hiss in pain. I'm biting harder then he did. I wrapped my arms around his back pulling me in deeper. I wrapped his arm around my back as well. Then he put his hand behind my back. It's like he is telling me to go in deeper. I quickly bit down harder and I suddenly taste some of his blood. Maybe I am a vampire. I part from his neck and look at the mark I just put on him. I gently lean forward licking the blood off my lovers neck.

"Now I own you. Your body is mine and mine alone. No one can touch you like I can." I smirked evilly.

We fall onto the bed and cuddle together feeling each other warmth.

"I love you Erza." Jellal told me.

"I love you more, my king." I said back.

To Be Continued:
~~~

Well that's chapter 10 I hoped you enjoyed it. Leave a review/comment or a vote.I hope that you keep on reading. Thanks for reading till next time bye!