Chapter 19: Make Love To Me

Hello readers. I'm back. I'm still sick, but need to update chapter. Now the fun begins. Warning this chapter is graphic and stuff. You been warned. Enjoy!
~~~

Knightwalker's Pov:

After Lahar left, I went straight to chambers, so I can continue torturing my king.

When I arrived at my chambers. I can see everything is so dark. I can see that he is still on my bed with the gag in his mouth. I slammed the door. I made him jump. However, he can't go anywhere with those ropes around him.

"Hello my king, you can dry your tears I have returned." This is it! I can't wait to start. I feel so horny. It feels great. My body is craving him and I think I'm craving something else.

"Emzg Im gkod yofm bgds." Jellal tried to talk. However I can't understand him.

"I can't understand you!" I walked over to the bed. I placed the strawberries on my nightstand and took off the gag off of Jellal mouth for he can talk and scream and beg. HAHAH!

"I said, I glad your back Erza." Jellal smiled as he talked. "And your brought the wip cream and... strawberries?"

"Yes. You haven't eaten anything, so I'm going to fed you. Just like you fed me. Hehe! HAHAH!"

Jellal looked at me like I was nuts. 'I feel so different inside. I think what I'm craving for is sex. But why?' I gentle start to climb onto Jellal. I sat on his stomach and grabbed the bowl of strawberries. I pinched his nipple and he screamed "kay!" then put a strawberry into his mouth.

"How is it, Jellal?" I asked so sexy and evilly.

"It's really good. Can I fed you now?" He asked with a sweet smile. All I did was slap his chest.

"Nice try. I'm not falling for it Jellal. Hehehe! Your smart, however you can't out smart me! You want me to let you out, so can be in charge. Nice try. Its not going to work." I like being in charged, I will not fall for such childish tricks.

"No, I just wanted to fed you nothing else. What did you think I was going to do?" He asked confused. You really are a good liar Jellal, but your not ticking me. Its time to punish you now.

I grabbed the wip cream off of the night stand and put some across his chest. He starts to laugh a little.

"What worry with you?" I asked as he continued to laugh.

"It tickles and its cold as well." Jellal starts as he still laughs.

"Well." I started get a little bit horny now. "Does this tickle?" I lean forward and start to lick the cream off of his chest. All I heard was him slightly moaning. I chuckle to myself seeing my king like this.

"I take it you like that?" I decided to take it up and notch. I grabbed a couple of strawberries and place them on his chest. After their there on his chest. He shivering a tiny bit. I know there cold. However I'm still not done yet. I grabbed the wip cream as well. I shake the can a tiny bit and put the cream right on top of the strawberries. 'Looks like I'm having some lunch to. Hehe!'

"Erza...(shivers)...its cold."

"I'll warm you up in a few minutes. Till then wait, because once I get to what I want. You will be sweating and want to cool off." I leaned down and gentle licked the cream. I feel some get onto my nose. I then eat the cold strawberries.

After nothing else was left on his chest. I began to work my way up the chest then his neck to his lips. Kissing his warm wet lips. I'm craving his body so much.

'Erza you have a little bit of cream on your nose."

"Oh, can you please get that off for me?" I asked sweetly. He gave me a simply nod.

I leaned forward so he can lick the cream off of my nose. As he licks it off I couldn't help, but giggle. After he finished licking all the cream off, he gave him a gentle kiss on it and I pulled away.

"Thank you cleaning the cream off my nose. You deserve a little treat for being good." I smirked evilly. I grabbed one piece of strawberry out of the bowl and place a little bit of cream onto it.

"Open." I ordered and he obeyed. "How was it? Was it good?" He nodded. I leaned in a stole his lips. I can taste the wet strawberries and the cream. This tasted heavenly. I moaned as I parted. "Was that better? Do I taste better then that?"

"Yes, you do much better. I wish I can keep kissing you like that."

My face sadden with sad yet being happy at the some time. I reached for the ropes and slowly start to untie him.

"What are you doing, Erza? I thought you were punishing me."

"I am. But I think I punished you enough today. Now it your turn to punish me. I been so bad. I want you to have sex with me till I drop. I want you to fill me with your seed. Pin me down to this bed and show me no mercy. Please." I begged as I release him from the ropes and then I slid off the bed and got on my hands and knees and begged him. I want him so badly. That its not even funny. I'm so horny. I couldn't stop blushing.

"Alright." I saw was Jellal leaning down and picked me up off the floor and placed me onto the bed. Pushing me down hard. So I couldn't move.

"As you wish master. I'm your slave and I would do anything master wishes I will grant to her. And if it she saids 'have sex with me till I drop' then I will. I gonna to worship your body. I'll bring you to the edge so many times and let you climax more then you can count. You wouldn't be able take move after the pleasure, I just granted you. I will not mercy to you at all. Your going to be bathing in my warm seed." He is smirking so evilly and he has a sick smile on his.

Well, this is it no turning back now. I know whats coming I'm prepared to act like a whore. I will be begging him for more. More pleasure then I can bare.

Jellal roughly kisses my lips. I close my eyes gentle and I'll let my king have his way with me.

"Make love to me, my king."

To Be Continued:
~~~

Well, that was chapter 19. Next chapter will be a lemon so be prepare.

I hope you liked this chapter if you did leave a vote or comment.

Hope you keep on reading. Till next time. Bye!