Dedication

Hello, sadly this won't be a little one shot, and I'm sorry.

What I have to tell you is so much more important.

As we all know, today is September 11 2015. A day in history, America especially, won't forget. As I assume, most of you know what happened about 14 years ago. The Twin Towers were destroyed. Two planes crashed into the towers early morning of September, 11, 2001.

And that was the day the world changed for all of America.

I want to dedicate this to all the people who had family members, friends, and even just peers die or be apart of 9/11. I also want to take the time and thank all the extraordinary people who died, or got seriously injured by rescuing lives in 9/11. Those people may not have capes, super powers, or major recognition, but they are true heroes who should be thanked every single day. Thank you.

I know it's hard for people who have been in 9/11 to recover from that traumatizing day, but I want them to know that they are survivors, and no one can bring them down.

If you could, I would like you to have 30 seconds of silence and think how lucky you are not to be in the 9/11 incident. Please.

Have you done your 30 seconds? If so, thank you. If not I understand.

Please remember to tell everyone you care about that you love them, and you're glad that they're in your life. Because one day they might not be there, and you forgot to tell them.

Thank you for taking your time to read through this.

I will be posting this on all of my Teen Wolf stories, so if you get this again sorry.

I hope you have a good day, and God Bless everyone who was involved in 09-11-2001.

~KiwiTheMighty