Chapter Ten: Leo

Hola! Yup. Rick. You know that man? He is. Well. Still in charge (withholding) these characters. He created them. Therefor, they are his. Not mine. *sigh* I know depressing, right? Now. I know. It's been noticed that I murdered Percy. The rumor. True. I killed him. Hehehe

____________________________________________________

Chapter Ten: Leo

He screamed in agony. His brain wasn't functioning. A) from the sleeping pills and B) from the giant Egyptian monsters jaw of fangs that were clamping down on his already injured chest. Finally the door opened and Annabeth ran in. She started slashing at the monster until it dropped him.

His eyes were fuzzy. He could barely see.

"Leo! Don't go! Wake up! CHIRON!" Annabeth screamed above him. Why did this keep happening? Chiron bolted through the door. Already jamming needles into Leo's arm. It only numbed the pain a little.

"Annabeth. I don't know what to do! The tjesu heru cut through the old stitches. This time the bite was more solid, this time when it broke his bones, it's much more serious. The bone chips are literally puncturing his organs. Ambrosa can't fix that" Chiron whispered. Probably not knowing Leo could hear every little thing they said.

"It's worth a shot" Annabeth said, worry and despair filled her voice. She went into the cupboard and gasped, "Chiron the ambrosas gone!"

"Zeus help us all. Annabeth stay here. Comfort Leo. Don't let him sleep. I'm getting Apollo" Chiron said, bolting out the door. Annabeth knelt next to Leo and put a wet cloth on his forehead.

"Stay awake. Okay?" she whispered. Leo tried nodding. He cried out in pain. It was worse than before.

"Annabeth," he whined, feeling like a baby for crying in front of a girl, "It really hurts."

"I know Leo. You'll be fine though. Chiron's getting Apollo and he'll fix you right up" she smiled nervously.

"I must seem stupid" Leo whimpered, "Crying. Screaming" he said making himself feel embarrassed. It would be worse if Jason or Frank were there.

"No! Leo. No one thinks you're being stupid. I swear" Annabeth said softly. "Besides. When did you start caring what others thought about you?" Annabeth giggled. Leo scowled at her. Jason came through the door. Great. Now more embarrassment.

"Oh gods! Leo are you okay?!" he gasped.

"Yeah. Never better" he lied, "No" he whispered. Chiron and Apollo came in. Apollo gestured Jason and Annabeth away. He knelt next to Leo.

"Hey. I'm going to fix you up okay. I have to fix the broken ribs and make sure it didn't puncture any organs, then I'll be able to use ambrosa. You won't be good as new. But you will in just a few weeks. Now, you're going to feel pain, it shouldn't be to bad, but still" Apollo said. He started working on Leo's chest . His back would have to wait.

Leo screamed. NOT TO BAD?! YEAH RIGHT APOLLO! After ten minutes he wanted to make Apollo stop. So he tried moving his hands to push him away. Jason and Annabeth grabbed his hands. Kicking was out of the question, Chiron was at his feet. He screamed again. Hazel burst through the door, followed by Frank, Nico, Aleana, Reyna, Rachel and Piper. More people to see him cry.

The pain was horrible. He sobbed. It was worse than the first time. Apollo bandaged his chest.

"There goes impressing chicks by being shirtless" Leo moaned, attempting to crack a joke.

"You don't need to impress anyone Leo. Plus. Battle scars show how strong you are" Reyna whispered and kissed his forehead. "Let's get you in bed" Reyna said. Apollo lifted Leo, he bit his tongue so he didn't cry. That didn't work. He cried out in pain. Setting him down on the bed, Apollo turned.

"I need to go, but I'll give you some advice. Keep guards here. I'm not sure why, but these things keep attacking Leo. He probably won't want to eat or drink. Also, if I were you and you all want some sleep, I'd drug him up with pain meds then give him some sleeping pills. He needs as much sleep as he can get" Apollo said, then disappeared.

Chiron gave him shots for pain, which didn't really work.

"Leo, I'm going to give you something to make you fall asleep, okay?" Chiron said. Leo shook his head.

"No, I don't want to go to sleep. I miss too much" Leo complained. Chiron still gave him the shot. His eyelids started drooping. Reyna grabbed his hand, just as he fell asleep.

"Fools. You only have two and a half weeks left" it was Loki.

This chapter was short. But I plan on having an update for The Next Prophecy: Book Three later tonight. So...... Yeah. I kinda made this shorter. Whateves. Let me know what you think. And! I'll take any requests for POV's because I am stuck!