Chapter Five: Carter

I just got out of a stupid writers block. ish. so if this sucks and is short :P. Rick owns the characters..... STILL...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Five: Carter

Percy shuddered in Annabeth's arms.

"They can't come. They'll take me again. Loki. Thor. Odin. Fenrir" Percy whispered. Carter has never seen anyone so scared.

Chiron pressed his fingers to his temples, "Jason, tell them to come here. I need to speak with them. They're not getting to Percy again" Chiron said, worry filled his voice. Jason left quickly.

"So what's the plan?" Sadie asked, breaking the silence. Chiron turned to them, so Percy couldn't see and mouthed the words 'No idea.' Carter rubbed his arm in worry.

The door opened, a wide eyed Jason stepped in, followed by men, probably the Norse.

"I do believe you have something of ours. Something's in fact" a man with long wavy blonde hair scoffed. "Now, if you don't mind, we'll take them back" he added.

"Thor, Odin, Loki, please. We do not have the hammer. You do not need to take Percy. We are working on getting your hammer back from the Egyptians" Chiron said calmly.

"Yeah. Right. Okay, give us the Egyptians too" Loki shrugged.

"Let's be reasonable" Chiron pleaded.

"We said that years ago old man" Loki scoffed.

"We wouldn't need them, if you'd just give us the blasted hammer!" Odin snapped.

"We don't have your stupid hammer!" Percy snapped.

"Oh, look who decided to join the party! Get sick of your girlfriends lap. I thought it was the boy, who would have the stronger back bone. Clearly, I was wrong" Loki shrugged.

Percy stood up quickly, "Shut up Darth Vader! No one asked you!" Percy shouted.

"Oh look, a new nickname. How cute" Loki sighed. Thor gave a small chuckle. Carter watched Annabeth grab Percy's wrists so he wouldn't attack them.

"Give us them. When I get my hammer, I'll give you back princess and the Egyptians" Thor sighed.

"And if they don't get the hammer?" Chiron asked, crossing his arms.

"Simple. We'll start a war."

"Fine. I'll go" Sadie sighed. "Me too" Carter said quickly. Everyone stared at Percy, "Fine" he snapped.

"Now, I'll have to introduce you two, to my son, Fenrir."

I know it was terrible! But hey! I updated! I'll get there... anyway please comment(8