Chapter Sixteen: Piper

Bonjour guys! Here's this update to tag along with HA... (Human Aftertaste:3)

____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Sixteen: Piper

~Piper~

"We have to do something to alert the camp, to alert Annabeth! She'll walk straight into Loki's trap" Chiron whispered.

"I know" Piper sighed. "Can't we tell Thor or even Odin?"

"They won't trust us. They gave Loki a second chance, they wouldn't think he would actually disobey their trust again" Chiron said flatly.

"Isn't it worth a shot though?" Carter whispered, "Even if they don't believe us, we can at least try. A lot of people have died trying to win this battle, we can't loose now."

That teenage boy walked in, the one that reminded Piper of Percy. "Percy?" Piper asked, loud enough for him to hear. The guy stopped dead in his tracks, flinching. Yet he walked out. "Chiron, is there a chance that that boy could be Percy?"

"I don't know Piper, but I do know that there is a possibility that a piece of Percy lives inside him. You can see it in the way he walks. Part of that is Percy" Chiron sighed, "but we won't know unless we get out of here."

"That's easier said then done."

~Leo~

Pain pounded in his skull as he tried to figure out where the Hades he was. He was in a pitch black room, there was definitely no windows. Water dripped in the corner and chains clanked and pulled when he tried moving.

"Is anyone there?" he called flatly, his voice echoed off the cement walls. Is that really what I sound like? Leo thought to himself.

"Who are you?" a voice called from in front of him. Leo jumped back.

"Who are you!?" he exclaimed, his heart pounding against his chest.

"Hel, and you?" the woman said, her voice was soft and gentle.

"L-Leo. Leo Valdez. Where are we?" he asked, still unsure of this 'Hel'

"Asgard. Where did you think you were?" Hel asked.

"Um, the infirmary in Camp Half Blood with my girlfriend" Leo said awkwardly. "Where are you exactly? And uh, are you like, a monster that will eat me within the next few minutes?"

"I'm in front of you, and I am considered a monster by many. But no, I won't eat you. I promise." Comforting. . .

"Why do they consider you a monster?" Leo asked cautiously.

"I am the only daughter of Loki, when I was born, have of my face was flesh, while the other half was bone. I'm considered both a giantess and goddess, my Norse name meaning hidden. I rule over the underland, Helheim. I am here to give you a message Leo." she came into view, she was beautiful in a unique way.

"What is the message?" Leo whispered.

"Many people will die in this battle, but you have a decision. Sacrifice yourself on a sucidal mission to get bacl Thor's hammer alone, or allow the fight to happen. It's your life, or theirs." and then, she was gone.

I KNOW THIS WAS CRAPPY AND SHORT AND BORING SO DON'T GIVE MEH GRIEF! bUT I POSTED HUMAN AFTERTASTE TO MAKE UP FOR THIS. . . SO THAT COUNTS FOR SOMETHING. . . RIGHT?? RIGHT?!?! IDK. IDK... IM TIRED AND MOST LIKELY AM GOING TO BED AFTER THIS. PEACE OUT. LIVE LONG AND PROSPER PEOPLE