Chapter 4

Christine's POV
I walked to the door that said Christine, and I walked inside. I stopped straight in my tracks, " holy crap," I say in awe. The room was the biggest room I had ever seen in my life. I ran toward to bed as fast as I could, and jumped on to it. I looked up to see a beautiful canopy hanging above me..."wow," I say still in awe. Then a huge TV caught my eye, wow is all I could say."this was the most beautifully designed room in the history of like ever," I whisper.

Harry's POV
Christine was upstairs along time, so I went to check on her. She was looking around the room, eyes as big as ballons about to pop. "You like it?" I ask worriedly. "Like it?" She asked, "more like love it!" I was happy she liked her room, I was so happy to have her here. "Want to come downstairs?" I asked. " of course I would!" She yelled. "Great," I say satisfied.

Christine's POV
Harry shows me the way down to the kitchen to eat. Finally, I was so hungry! "Hey Christine," everyone yells. I saw Perri, zayn, Niall, Liam, Sophia, Eleanor, and Harry. I didn't see Louis tho. "Hola," I said back.

Liam's POV
I made Christine a bowl of chili, and gave her some saltine crackers to go with it. I didn't know if she would like it, so I kept watching her while she was eating.

Christine's POV
Liam gave me a bowl of chili, "yum," I thought to myself. He was kinda staring at me while I ate, I was concernd. "Um, Liam?" I ask. "Ya," he said really fast. "Why are you watching me eat?" I said. "I just wanted to make sure that you liked it," he said calmingly. "Ok," I say all happy again. I have really weird emotions sometimes.
.......................................................
Was this a boring chapter? Let me know!!!!
-Molly- 😘🎀