Chapter 14

I heard Liam and Niall talking, "yea. well, she could stay with Sophia." "I don't know, hasn't she done enough?" "Maybe, who else could take her for a while?" " I don't know." I heard footsteps growing louder, then Liam put his hand in mine, and said," Christine you will wake up... You will," I think he was saying it more for himself then me. I suddenly had feeling to my hand, I squeezed his hand tight to let him know. "Christine???" I looked at him then I opened my mouth but nothing came out, I tried again, but still nothing came out. What was wrong with me??? I tried to scream, I couldn't. Why can't I talk? Liam looked at me, "call a nurse Niall!" He screamed.
   Liam and a nurse had been talking in a corner of the hospital room for a while now. I couldn't hear what they were talking about, but I knew it was about how I couldn't talk. "Good and bad news Christine" the nurse said, "you can go home today, but we don't know when you will be able to talk again." I just nodded  my head knowing I wouldn't be able to talk if I tried. All of a sudden the door of the hospital room swung open, and there stood Sophia with a surprised look on her face. I guess Liam hadn't told her I woke up. " Christine I'm so happy that your awake!" She screamed. I just looked at her, I assumed that she didn't know I couldn't talk either. "Liam!!! Why isn't she talking???" Sophia yelled. "We don't know yet, she hopefully will be able to talk soon." He responded calmly. She looked at me and I just shrugged slightly. "Well I also heard that she needed somewhere to stay, and I have a room in my apartment that she could have until Louis gets better." She said. "Well I don't know... You've helped us a lot already, are you sure?" Liam responded. "Positive!" She said assuringly.
............................................
Hope you like how this is going!😊
-Molly-🎀🦄