Chapter 20

I must have fallen asleep under the tree by the gas station, because I woke up inside of a familiar car. "I thought you would wake up soon," a raspy voice said. "Harry? Did I fall asleep?" I asked still scared of what had happened earlier. "Yea, were about to Sophia's house. Did you try to call her at all?" He asked while keeping his eyes on the road. "Yea... Neither her or Liam picked up the phone!" I said sadly. " I wonder why, they would have had their phones... I don't know what happened." He said still driving through the windy day. "Well you can go back to sleep... I'll wake you when we get there." He said. "Okay." I said finalizing it.
"Wake up CHRISTINE!" Harry screamed. I woke up suddenly, and felt something move under me. "Where are we Harry?" I asked suddenly confused. "Um, well... We are at Louis' place." Harry said quietly so I couldn't hear him. "HARRY DID YOU SAY LOUIS!!!!! HE IS THE ONE WHO GOT ME INTOn THAT MESS!" I screamed mad at him. "I know, but he isn't home... And I kinda share a flat with him so..." He said with a quiver in his voice. " what if he comes back?" I asked terrified. "He won't, I think he's out with his friends.. Now you must be starving!" Harry screamed. "Yes very much so!" I said.
After about like 3 hours, we got a call from Liam, saying he was sorry, and was on his way to pick me up. "Harry?" I asked. "Yes?" He said back. " um so you think Liam meant to do that, he didn't want to pick me up?" I asked quickly. "No Christine, don't be stupid! Liam would never do that... I'm more likely to do that than him. And you know me." He said assuringly. "Kay..." I said.
----------------------------------------------
Very short chapter... I know, and kinda boring, but these next few chapters are just gonna be fillers. Sorry about that, but have a wonderful Thursday!!!!!
-Molly-🦄🎀