Chapter 21

My life felt pretty much back to normal. I mean Louis hated me and Zayn was dead, but other than that I felt fine.
    I was sitting on my new bed that had a pretty blanket that sat on top. My laptop was open... As usual, and it was kinda just a relaxing day with no worries. Niall was feeling much better from that little accident I don't really want to talk about at the moment. Zayn... Zayn was gone, and I had to get over that. I was working on it I really was. Louis... I didn't know why he still hated me, I mean I didn't even do anything, but he didn't understand that. The only thing that could get in the way of my pretty normal life now was Furry. I didn't know what to do, I loved him, but he cheated on me... I talked to Liam about it, and he told me that I should give him another chance. I just don't know if I can ever trust him again.
    "Christine! Breakfast!" I heard Liam call. "I'll be right down." I said even though I know he couldn't hear me. I got down stairs, and everyone's faces were pale. "Um morning?" I said unsure what this was. "Christine... We have some bad news..." Harry said.
----------------------------------------------
Veryyyy short... Sorry.
-Molly-🎀🦄