Chapter 12

Christine's POV
I saw Niall in the emergency room, and I felt so bad... This was my falt. I had to take all the blame, and Louis may never talk to me again. What if they send me back to the orphanage. No they can't do that... Right? "Come here Christine." I heard niall's sweet voice call. I walked over to him, and my heart dropped. He looked so weak, and helpless. "Hey," I said quietly. "Hey what's wrong?" He asked nervously, " I'm okay Christine, don't worry." I felt so so bad. "But it's my fault!" I cried ," you can't forgive me!" He looked at me like he was going to cry. "Christine..." Is all he made out before pulling me into a hug.
    I didn't really remember much about seeing him at the hospital that day, but he was coming home today. I was so exited! Except for one thing... Zayn's funeral. I really didn't want to think about him, but I knew this was important to everyone. I was still worried that I would break down crying In the middle of the ceremony. I really wouldn't like that.
As the funeral got closer, all I felt was sadness, I couldn't take it anymore... I need to see him one last time. We drove up to the church, and I closed my eyes and wished that I could see him one last time, and tell him that I loved him... I slowly got out of the car, and walked up to the staircase. "It'll be alright babe" I heard someone say. It could only be one person... Furry! I turned around to see his bright blue eyes staring down at me, I couldn't believe that he was mine. "Don't cry!!" He said softy. I was crying... Crap now he saw me cry. All of a sudden I saw Louis. "Crap!" My mind screamed, now I'm really gonna die. I hide behind Furry, and gave him a signal that something was wrong. "Babe, it's okay, I'm here... Don't worry," I think he said, but all I could think about was the anger in his face when Niall got hurt that day. He started walking over to me, his face was expressionless. "Liam!!" I scream," come here. He rushes over to me with fear in his eyes. Louis gets close, and try's to push passed Liam to get to me, but Liam was way stronger. I felt something hard against my head, and everything went dark around me. Silence.
....................................................
Hope you liked it!😳
-Molly-🤓🦄🎀