Chapter 7

Christine's POV
My birthday is tomarrow, and I don't think anyone knows, but that's okay with me. "Christine!!!!" I heard zayn yell. "What?" I said trying to imitate him. "We need to talk to you," he said trying to sound serious. "Crap what if it was serious?" I said silently. I ran downstairs; I was really scared of what they wanted. "We need your help," Harry says. "With what?" I ask confused. "What do you want to do for your birthday tommorow?" Louis smirked. "You know it's my birthday tommorow?" I was really confused. "Duh," Harry imitates me. "Stop that!" I yell. "So what do you want to do?" Louis asks again, this time annoyed. "Um... Don't care, you guys pick!" I demanded. "Ugh," they say in unison.
Louis' POV
"Guys what should we do for Christine's birthday?" I ask worriedly. "We should take her to the silver dragon restraint!" Niall screams excitedly. " perfect idea lads," Zayn states. "I could also invite Eleanor," I say. "And Perri!" Zayn yells. "Don't forget about Sophia." Liam yells back. "I'll go check on Christine now." Harry says faintly as he is running up the stairs.
Christine's POV
I heard running coming from the stairs, and closed my laptop waiting for whoever it was. "Harry!" I say as he opens the door. " you need to get up early tommorow, so we can go to your birthday party." Harry says. I lay down on my bed, and try to fall asleep. I kept thinking about tommorow, I was so excited! I grabbed my phone to turn on 5sos, " she's kinda hot tho!" I sing. I finally settle down, and slowly start to fall asleep. Finally I fall asleep completely.
....................................................
Short, long?
-Molly-😛😘🎀