Chapter 19

I grabbed my phone from my pocket, and typed anxiously to Liam, and told him what was up. I waited and waited but I didn't get an answer. "Liam!!!" I said under my breath. I tried calling, 1 ring, 2 rings 3 rings 4 rings 5 rings... "Hey you've reached Liam, I'll call back when I can." His voicemail spoke. "dang it Liam!" I yelled. I tried to text Sophia, but she didn't answer either... I told them both where I was, on highway 74 by a GAS STATION??? I looked vigorously in my pocket for some change. All I pulled out was $2.50 and a gum wrapper. "Ok I can get a bottle of water, and some crackers or something." I said with a little hope in my voice.
When I finally got to the small gas station, I pulled open the heavy door, and walked slowly inside. I saw some Sketchy people with cigarettes in their mouths, and a big scary cashier standing proudly behind the counter. I walked slowly and steadily to the back of the gas station. Finally I saw a huge bottle of water staring at me from inside the fridge. I opened the fridge up and grabbed the bottle out fastly. On my walk up to the counter, I saw some cheese crackers, and grabbed them... I approached the scary guy, and set the two items softly onto the counter. "This all?" He asked loudly. "Yea.." I said back quietly. " it's gonna be $2.50" he said while chewing his gum loudly. I put the money onto the counter, and waited for him to take it. He grabbed it, and threw it into the cash register. "Have a good day." He said while pointing to the door. "Thanks..." I said softly as I walked out of the store.
"Niall!" I practically screamed, "I can call Niall!" I pulled out my phone while shaking really badly. "Okay Niall you'd better pick up... You'd better pick up!" I whisper into my phone. 1 ring, 2 rings, 3 rings, 4 rings, 5 rings. "It's Niall, sorry I couldn't pick up, catch you later mate." His soft Irish accent said. "Niall freakin Horan!" I yelled. "My last shot is Harry." I said hopelessly. 1 ring 2 rings, 3 rings... " hello? His low voice asked. "Harry!" I screamed into the phone. "Wow Christine quiet down please... What's wrong?" He asked. "Ok well Louis dropped, well abandoned me on a highway, and I tried to call everyone else, but no one would pick up, and so I called you... And I'm so scared." I started crying. "Christine slow down, where are you I'll come pick you up." He said sweetly. "Ok I'm on highway... 74 I think..." I said. "Okay... Wow that is really far away! I'll be there soon don't worry." He said. " Harry... Don't speed." I yelled before he hung up. I sat down under a tree and waited.
----------------------------------------------
Wow... Did you like it? I don't really know right now, but yea. My eyes hurt really bad right now, and I need to do my homework so...
-Molly-🎀🦄