Chapter 2 (Harry)

A/N: Hey guys! Thank you for those who read my story! I hope you'll keep on supporting it until the very end. I would really love if you'll comment but vote too, okay? Thank you so much. I love you all. So, here's a picture of Mr. Harry Styles! Enjoy. :) x

Chapter 2

Almost three years have passed since she has been gone. Yes. Gone. As in gone forever. Never would I see her mesmerizing smile again and never would I hear her beautiful voice. She's dead. I do really miss her. How I wish I could turn back time so I could be with her again. I knew it was my fault why she died. I was the one who killed the girl that I loved the most. I can't sleep due to too much thinking of her. She has a huge impact in my life. She is the reason why I became happy once again. I can still recall the first time when I met her.

Flashback

I was seven when I first met her. I was so sad that day. Not just sad but my heart is shattered into pieces. I am already crying as I heard my parents got divorced. I didn't know that they have already but after hearing that, I don't know what to do. I stormed off the house and I heard my mum is calling my name but I ignored it. To ease the pain, I went to my favorite place as a child. The playground. I sat on the swing and cried and cried. I don't really cry but this event in my life is one of the worst ones. I felt so alone that time and I thought nobody will be there for me. I can't stop crying and I don't even care if someone saw me. After a few minutes later, a little girl came to the playground. I think she will play but she spotted me. I don't really know her from before so I think she was new here in our neighborhood. I saw her walking towards me. She sat on the other swing beside me.

"Hey there! I'm Katie. Wanna play? Oh. Wait. Why are you crying?" she suddenly asked.

"Leave me alone. I just want to be alone. Leave me alone!" I spat at her. I don't want to be rude at that time but I just can't handle that situation then.

"I won't. My mom said that it is better if you tell someone your problem because at least, you let go of it." she said to me and smiled.

"What if I don't want to? I don't even know you so why would I tell it to you? Go away!" I screamed at her.

"I just said awhile ago that I'm Katie. Didn't you hear me?" she said to me and raised her eyebrows.

"No." I answered smugly.

"Tell me your name." she said sweetly.

"I don't want to. Why are you so annoying?"

I said to her. "Please? Please? Please?" she said and kneel in front of me with her puppy dog eyes.

"Fine. My name's... Harry." I said and glared at her.

"Nice to meet you, Harry. Now that we know each other, can you tell me what your problem is?" she asked me.

"No. Just stop okay? Please leave me alone." I said to her.

I didn't hear anything from her and then I felt someone hugging me. She pulled away and sat again on the swing.

"My mom also taught me that a hug can help a person to be better. Why are you crying, Harry? I really want to help you." she said and smiled.

"My parents... got divorced and I think nobody loves me anymore." I said and cried again.

"I'm so sorry to hear that but there's one thing that you should remember." she said and smiled again.

"What?" I asked her.

"Everything happens for a reason, Harry." she said.

"Why is this happening to me, Katie? Tell me! Why do I need to experience this? Why?!" I can't control my emotions anymore that I started to scream at her.