Chapter 14 (Harry)

I went to my bedroom as soon as Louis left I laid down on my bed. I am thinking if our plan will be a success or a flop. I'm having doubts about myself. Will I mess it up or will I be alright? I checked my phone, her number already saved in it. I am too giddy to text her or given the chance, to call her but I need to listen to Louis to make this plan work. I checked on Twitter if she has an account but she doesn't. I also checked Instagram and I saw her account. Thanks to Eleanor's account. 

I scanned her pictures and I am breathless. Even in pictures, she can take my breath away. She is beyond beautiful. She is perfectly imperfect. Even now, I can really admit that I love her. I still love her. I also saved some of her pictures. If that makes me a crazy lad, then be it. I stared at her face for hours and I am never getting tired. Without noticing, I fell asleep.

I am walking alone in the streets, not familiar of this place. As I kept on walking, I saw a girl. I went towards her and I can hear her crying. Her back is turned to me and I put a hand lightly on her shoulder.

"Miss? Are you okay?" That was the lamest question ever. She's crying and then I am asking if she is fine. She faced me and she looked at me with sorrow and a hint of anger in her eyes. Katie is staring at me. How could I ever forget this face which I loved ever since?

"Katie? What's wrong?" I looked at her with anxiety in my eyes. I cupped her face with my hands but she removed it.

"What's wrong? You're asking me if what's wrong?" she said bitterly. "You are my problem, Harry! You!" she pointed at me. She's still crying and I hugged her. She pulled away.

"Let me go! Why did you come back? I don't want to get hurt and broken anymore! I don't want to remember all the pain you've caused me!" After she said those words, a tear slid down my cheek.

"I.. I didn't mean to hurt you, Katie. I am so sorry. I don't want to see you cry. I love you." I replied. I looked at her. Her eyes soften for a bit and then the anger came back.

"You don't want to see me cry, right?" I nodded. And she continued, "And you love me as you've always said."

"Yes. I love you more than anything."

"Then let me go." Those words are like daggers. I felt like I'm dying.

"I can't."

"It's for the better."

"No--"

And then Katie was gone, leaving me alone in the streets.

I woke up with tears streaming down my face. That dream felt real. She wants me to let her go. Should I? Maybe, I was just paranoid because of our plan that it will not work out. Yes. That's it. I will get her back no matter what happens.

I went downstairs and saw Zayn. I'll ask him how's the date with Alex have gone so somehow I could get away with that dream. I sat on the couch beside him.

"So, how's your date?" I asked, smiling as if nothing happened.

"It's good. Very good." he replied, smiling like there's no tomorrow.

"That's awesome. Are you guys official?"

"Not yet. I'm giving her more time. At least, I get to spend a lot of time with her."

"Are there paps around?" I am wondering because they might make an article which is not true. Social media is like that.

"Some. And I am grateful for that." he chuckled. "How come you stayed here?"