Chapter 18 (Harry)

"She will not be gone again. I promise you. You will get her back and you will both continue your story."

These words. Her words. My hopes have gone high even more when she said those to me. She even promised that I will get the girl back. The girl which happens to be her. I almost told her that she was the girl I am referring to all this time. But I still don't have the courage and I know that it wouldn't be the perfect time if I told her by then.

I am still thinking of her. How her face creased with worry when nightmares visited me. That was one of the most horrifying nightmares I had; that she died in that accident which happened two years ago. Literally died this time and I was so scared. I thought that I've lost her forever before and I will never ever let that happen again.

"Harry?" Someone called me. I looked up and saw Liam.

"What?" I asked him, wondering what does he want from me.

"These days.. I have noticed that you seemed out of yourself. You're lively but sometimes I see you alone and I just think that you've been thinking about something big lately. Are you fine?" Liam told me. He noticed me too. First, Zayn. Then, him. Is it time to tell him what's going on me lately?

I stayed quiet for awhile thinking of a good answer. "I'm fine." He looked at me and raised his brow. He's not convinced, I think. "It's just that I miss my family." Yes. It's true. I miss them so much.

He sat beside me and sighed. "Me too. I miss them so much." That's the negative side of doing something that you love; being away from your family. I looked at him and noticed that he is somewhat going on with something. His eyes doesn't glow and it seems like he's preoccupied. These past days, I never got the chance to have a talk with one of the boys. Well, except for Louis and Zayn. I guess I am just so busy focusing on Katie that's why I didn't notice earlier.

"How about you, Liam? Are you okay?" I inquired. He was a little bit startled when I asked him that maybe because he didn't expect it.

"I'm good." he chuckled. He's bothered with something or maybe someone. I can feel it. Someone. What if that someone is Danielle?

"Do you miss Dani?" I asked him directly. He tensed a little bit. He was silent for a few seconds.

"Yeah... I do. I miss her so much." he admitted. I knew it. When they broke up, he is not the same Liam anymore. I mean, he still does smile everytime but he seems incomplete. Like there's a part of him that has been taken. And I was right. He misses Danielle.

"Are you planning to get her back?" I asked and he nodded.

"What should I do? I don't even know how to start. I've wasted everything. Why did I let go of someone that makes me happy all the time?" he said, feeling the pain in his voice. 

"Just be yourself, okay? Call her and tell her that you guys should talk about everything if she is still hoping that you will be together again." They broke up two times already but that doesn't stop Liam from loving her. I haven't bumped into Dani these days. Maybe, she's busy with her career.

"What if she does not want me anymore? What if she does not love me anymore just like the way I still love her?" He's having doubts. It seems like me and Liam are in the same situation now: still hoping that they can be together with the girl they love the most.

"Do everything. Risk everything because she's everything for you; that she's worth it. Make her fall in love but if things don't work out, it's time to let her go. Even though it is such a hard thing to do, it's for her happiness. Of course. All you want for her is to be happy." I said to him. I hope my advice for him would work because that's what I'm doing right now.