Chapter 5 (Caitlyn)

A/N: Chapter 5 already! 2 chapters in one day! I dedicate this chapter to her because she's one of my favorite authors here! :)

Chapter 5

The party the other day is really wild. I spent all day long on my bed because I have a hangover. I'm really outgoing when it comes to parties and nobody can stop me from drinking if I want to. I can't go to the shoot today so I texted Sam since she is one of my friends there. I grabbed my phone on the nightstand and started texting her.

"Hey, Sam! Tell everybody that I won't be able to go there today. Stupid hangover. Thanks!" -me

A few minutes later, she replied already.

"Hi, Caitlyn. I won't be there too. I'm sorry. I'm leaving today because my Mom called that my dad is sick." -Sam

I felt a little depressed because Sam will be leaving US today. She's also British so she also lives in UK. I texted her back.

"It's okay. I understand. I hope your dad will be okay soon. Have a safe trip!" -me

I closed my phone and put it on the nightstand again. Why didn't I save the number of the others? I know that I have a list but I lost it. I'm really responsible. Aren't I?

I just laid on my bed and slept for a few hours. I woke up and finally, I can stand up! Why do we have to experience hangovers when we're drinking?

I hurriedly went to the kitchen to eat something because I haven't eaten something since morning. It's already two in the afternoon. I opened the fridge and saw a frozen pizza. I have no choice since it's the only food left in here. I heated it and voila, I ate it all. Pizza is like heaven. It's my favorite food. I bet it's yours too. I also started drinking the medicines which Mom gave me. I don't know what is the purpose of drinking them, but she said that I really need it. Maybe it's vitamins?

After the kitchen, next stop is the living room. I turned on the TV and started to scan the channels. I finally saw a music channel and they're playing a music video which is really trending today. One Direction's cover of One Way or Another! That vid is really cool and they're really funny. I've got a secret. I'm really a fan of theirs. I like their songs. They're really awesome. I started dancing because every time I hear a song which is dancy or whatever, it's just that my feet are already moving. I'm really weird. OWOA is already done and guess what's next? Kiss You! I heard the doorbell and I went to the door. Who the hell will visit me this time? I don't even know someone from this neighborhood. Once I opened the door, I just want to close it again. It's Damien.

"Woah. You look awful but still beautiful. That rhymed." he laughed at his own joke. Lame.

"How the hell did you find out that I'm living here?! Leave!"

"Calm down. You're so nice. You didn't bother to say hi to me." he pouted. As if he was cute. Gross.

"Why would I? Just answer me. How did you find out that I'm living here? And stop pouting. You think you're cute? Actually, it's really gross."

"I checked through your datas. Everyone has that. Don't you know that? You think I'm cute?" he smirked at me.

"No. Leave."

"Everyone has been worried about you. You're like the top model there and you're one of the favorites. That's why I volunteered to check on you."

"That's all? Bye." I started closing the door but he stopped it.

"Wait! Wouldn't you invite me in?"

"No."

"Please?"