SWS CONCERT COMPETITION.

Hey guys, so I'm going to the SWS concert, and there was this competition to be able to meet the band before the concert. My chances are extremely slim, but here are my entries, please tell me what you think:

I would love to hear "2 Chord" due to its therapeutic melody and meaningful lyrics that consume your thoughts.

The song I wish to hear live is "If You Can't Hang" due to its innovative lyrics, and the chorus easily adheres to your memory.

"The Strays" due to its ability to intoxicate the soul with sophisticated quotes, which proceed to contribute to the strong message conveyed throughout the song.

It would be a privilege to witness, "Kick Me" performed live as it reflects the troublesome neurological occurrences that disable us from success.

"Heroine" as it seeps with rich meaning, contextualising my emotions, suggesting Sleeping With Sirens possess an omniscient power and expressing an extremely innovative metaphor.

"Kick Me"; it's immortalising, liberating, and has empowered thousands. Fans effortlessly relate to the significantly rich, pithy lyrics, and Kellin's impeccable voice is showcased.

--

So basically, these entries suck, and the competition closes tomorrow morning at 7am, and I'm writing more bullshit.

Though it's pretty rare that I'm going to succeed with these, if I do, I'd LOVE to show them some of your fan mail, so private message me anything you'd want them to see, and I'll compose a book to show them. IF I WIN. I doubt it, but I'll try.

If you want any messages in the book, just include (the message of course) your name, anything and EVERYTHING you'd want them to see, and uh, I think that's it.

The concert is on the 24th September, so I'd appreciate all messages by the 23rd.

Thanks guys and wish me all the best,

LL&P,

xx Sara Bjelanović