2. Chaos and Limos

Wendy's P.O.V

I knocked on Erza-san's door. I was kinda embarrass to ask, but I was here already. The door opened, "Oh, Wendy! Carla! What a surprise." She was wearing light purple pajamas, that was dark violet crosses with a heart at each end. "H-Hi Erza-san.."

"Is there something you need? You don't come here often."

"I need some advice with something.." I answer, looking down a bit. "Very well, please come in!" She opens the door, letting us in. I walked in, Carla following me. "Take a seat." She gestured to her bed. I smile kindly, sitting on her bed. "What kind of advice?" She crosses her legs on her desk chair.

"It-"

"It's about Romeo." Carla finishes, seeing me stuttering. I blush furiously. "I don't know why child, would you worry stuff about that." She asks me again. "Oh, is that so?" Erza asks me smirking.

"Y-Yes.." I answer. "I kinda asked him, if he wanted to come to the resort with me.." Her eyes sparkle, "That is amazing!" I half-smiled.

When Master finished the announcement, the guild was louder than usual. I glanced at Romeo who was talking to Natsu-san. I really wanted to ask him, but I was kinda nervous. "Wendy? Is something the matter?" I turned to Juvia-san, she was sitting next to me. "O-Oh, it's nothing. I just wanted to ask Romeo if he wanted to come with me.."

"You should go ask him." She answers. "Should I?"

"Yes. Juvia thinks you should. He would probably say 'yes' after all."  I smile at her, thanking her for her words of encouragement. I walk up to him and I tapped his shoulder. He turns around and smiles at me. "Oh hi, Wendy!" I smile back at him, "Hi Romeo!" Natsu-san who was standing next to us, "I'll go and leave you two lovebirds alone." He says smirking. I blush red, as he walks away.

"Is there anything you need?" He asks me. "I-I was wondering if you wanted to come to the resort with me.."  He smiles brightly. "I would love too! I'll ask my dad!" He leaves to go ask his dad, but he comes back. "T-Thanks for asking me.." He blushes slightly. "No problem." I replied.

Erza's P.O.V

I smile brightly at the story, Wendy told me. "What should I do?"

"I think you should act normal to him. Try not to be nervous all the time."

"Ok, Thank you Erza-san." She smiles warmly. "Anytime, Wendy."

"Are you bringing a guest?" She asked me. I was thinking about my past thoughts. "Well, I wanted to bring someone but.."

"But, I don't think he would come." She stares at me, "Are you talking about Jellal-san?" I smile kindly at her. "Yes. Because he is in a independant guild, he is constantly being hunted by the council."

"I'm sorry." She says in a sympathetic tone.

"No, it's ok. But it would be nice if he would be able to come.." I glanced at the clock. "Oh, it's late already. I must pack some clothes for the resort." Wendy stands from the bed, "I should go too. Carla and I have some more stuff to pack." They head out the door, "Thank you again, Erza-san for the advice." I smile warmly. "Your welcome. Remember my door is always open." She smiles back, and leaves my bedroom.

Lucy's P.O.V (The next morning)

My eyes open slightly, the warm sun gently on my face. I yawn and I stare at my luggage that was by the door. Wait, someone's luggage was by mines. I turned around and I see Natsu sleeping next to me. My eyes widen in shock, H-How did he got here? The breeze blew by me, I glanced at the open window..of course.