3. Truth or Dare

No one's P.O.V
The gang followed Mira to the elevators, still watching her cautiously. "When is she going to snap from her daze?" Lucy asked Erza who was watching her too. "I honestly don't know Lucy."
Mira clicked up button, and waited for the elevators to open.
"This is awkward..." Natsu spoke, making everyone roll their eyes. "Baka! If it is, doesn't mean you have say it!" Lucy exclaimed. The doors opened and everyone stepped in. As it closed, the speakers began to play typical elevator music.

You can say it was awkward...which was weird to the ones who usually cause the ruckus in the guild. The doors opened and they all stepped out of the elevator. The hall was empty and kinda dark with a few lights just barely lighting the place up. "What room are we again?" Levy asked, staring at the long, dark hallway. "Ummm, 28..." Mira muttered. "Okay! Let's go!" Natsu yells, full of excitement. "Yeah!" Romeo exclaims running after Natsu who went left. "Salamander! That's the wrong way!" Gajeel shouts, walking right following the girls and Gray.
***
"Here we go." Mira turned the key and pushed open the door. The bathroom door was on the right, with the closet on the left. Going more further into the room, there were 2 queen beds and their view was the parking lot of the motel. "It isn't that bad.." Wendy says, trying to give more positive hope. "Juvia thinks Wendy is right. At least she's with Gray-sama." She takes a glance at Gray who already stripped off his clothes, leaving his underwear still on.
"Gray....your clothes..." He looked down at his clothes. "Damn it!"
"Geez, stripper stop showing everyone your body."
"It's a habit, flame breath!" Dark auras we're already formed. "A really nasty one-!" Erza went behind them and held out her swords toward them. "You guys aren't fighting again..right?"
"A-Aye.."
***
Natsu's P.O.V
"[groans] I'm so bored!" I exclaimed. It was already dark and some people were asleep already. "Natsu..be quiet..I'm trying to sleep." Lucy grabbed a pillow and covered her face. "Why did we have to share the same room?" Levy groaned. "It's because of 'some' people." Mira glared at me. What? What did I did? It was mainly ice stripper's fault. Not mines at all.
"Who's turn is it to use the shower?" The 'devil' asked, coming out of the bathroom. "I'll go!" Lucy exclaims, jumping out of bed. "Thank you Erza-san." I followed Lucy to the bathroom. "Huh? Natsu, what are you doing?" She asks me.
"Going with you to the shower? What does it look like I'm doing?" Sometimes Luce can be so dense..
Her face all of a sudden turns red, "Get out!" She slams the door at my face. "Hey Luce~" I knocked at the door. "What's the matter with you?"

"Salamander, why are you so dirty? Even I know how to be a gentleman."
"Well, he is dense after all.." Levy answers. I looked at Romeo and Wendy who were asleep on the couch, Mira was taking so many pictures of them...I don't know why.
***
Everyone else had their share of the shower and it was time to sleep. Romeo and Wendy already fell asleep on the couch and the rest of the girls slept on the bed that was on the left. I was on the bed on the right, already trying to sleep. "I am so not sleeping in the same bed as flame breath!" God, I swear his voice is already annoying.
"Then, feel free to sleep on the ground!" I exclaimed."Why don't you?!"

"You two shut up already.." The 'devil' muttered. "[sighs] Fine. I'll sleep on the corner, Metal-head can sleep in the middle and you can sleep on the other corner."
"Wha-"
"I'm actually kinda fine with that." I lay down on bed already and ice stripper is on the other corner. "[groans] I never agreed to this.." I heard Gajeel mumbled as he crawls to the middle. "Good night everyone!" I say cheerfully. No one responds so I turned off the light.
^^^
Gajeel's P.O.V
I woke up to the sound of loud ruckus...so much for the peace of sleep. "Would ya'll shut up?! I'm trying to sleep!" Salamander and Gray were fighting about who knows what early in the morning. I glanced to see Mira on the phone...wonder who's she talking too. "Yo Shrimp." I lean towards her bed. "Why are you reading early in the morning?"
"Cause I want to." She answers still looking at her book. I couldn't help but stare at her face while she reads.
She was focused on her book but she had a face while she was reading, like a more intensive look. "Ooh! He likes her!" I gasped before I fell off the bed bringing a lamp down at me. "[groans]" I looked up and saw Happy giggling like a school girl. "I. Am. Going. To. Kill. You." I gritted out, which spooked him.