12. Hangover

Gray's P.O.V

My eyes opened slowly, taking in the brightness of the room. Where was I? I sat up and felt the rush of pain hit me. At the same time, memories came flooding back in.

Flashback --

"Gray-sama..." I could tell it was Juvia's voice, she was sitting right in front of me. "Does Gray-sama have feelings for Juvia?"

She was a bit tipsy, but so was I -- We both had too much shots to count. I let out a slight chuckle that made my shoulders bounced up. "Does Juvia have feelings for me?"

She nodded her head vigorously, "Of course!"

"What do you like about me anyways?" I let out a sorrowful laugh. "I'm broken -- I could barely remember my parents and because of me... Ur... S-She died in front of my eyes... And I couldn't do anything! I just sat there and..." 

Before I could say another word, Juvia eloped her arms around my neck. I suddenly felt warmth... The feeling that I thought I would never feel again.

Present --

My hand subconsciously made its way to my chest, my heart was out of control. What is she doing to me?

"Gray!" My head head flicked to the doorway to where Jellal was standing. "We have to clean up! Master and Lisanna are on their way here!" I gave a slight nod and he walked to the living room.

I began to stand up until I hear Juvia who was right next to me snore quietly. I crouched and couldn't help but stare and admire her features. A strand of blue hair was on her forehead as I extended my hand to move it.

In an instant, her eyes fluttered open. Our eyes locked, and my hand was still hovering near her cheek. "Y-You have something on your face..." I say sheepishly as I retrieve my hand back.

She sits up rather quickly and covers her face, "S-Sorry!" Her face slowly begins to turn red. I chuckled and stood up, "Come on--" I reassured. " Jellal told us to clean up the place before Master and Lisanna come."

She removes her hands from her face, "Master and Lisanna are here?" I nodded. "I guess they wanted to check up on us."

"Oh no! That means Juvia and the others are going to be in trouble for the mess!"

"Not if we clean up quick." I say, "I'll start in the kitchen, you can start cleaning the bedroom."

"Okay! Gray-sama doesn't have to worry! Juvia will handle this!" I smiled before exiting the room.

^^^

Levy's P.O.V

I yawned and took another glance at the window. Our view from the suite is breathtaking! I could see other hotels and the pool from up here.

"[groans]" I turned around and noticed the sound came from Gajeel who was still asleep on the bed. Approaching the bed, I watched him sat up as he began to rub his temples, probably from the hangover from last night's drinking. "Morning~" I greeted cheerfully.

"Mor-- Shrimp ?!" He sprung off up bed in a split second, his face turning red. "W-What are y-you doing?"
"Cleaning the room, Master and Lisanna are on their way here--" I took a step forward, which made him retreat to the nearest corner. I scoffed, my hands crossed at my chest. "Are you afraid of girls now Gajeel?"

"W-What?"

"Is the mighty iron dragon-slayer afraid of girls?"