10. Unexpecting Things

About 7 hours earlier...

Mira's P.O.V

I was honestly so proud of myself when Romeo and Wendy left for their first date. Relaxing on the couch I sighed happily. Who's the next ship that should've sailed since forever? Erza sat next to me with a bowl of popcorn in hand, I watched her placed about 5 popcorns in her mouth at the same time.

"What?" She asked with her mouth full. I smiled mischievously, "Nothing.."

Erza...My dear friend Erza-What's going on with you and Jellal?

The rest of the girls sat on the remaining spots left on the couch, while others sat on the carpet. "What movie are we watching again?" Levy asked.

"Hm...Anything you guys want, I guess." Erza replied. I stood up with an idea in mind, "Guys, I'll be back!" They looked at me confused as I playfully smiled it off. I walked to my room which I was currently sharing with Erza.

I slowly turned the knob and opened it. I made my way to my luggage which was under the bed and grabbed my laptop.

"Hm...Lets see what the boys are doing right now..." I sat on my bed as I turned on the screen and accessed the security cameras which I placed in their rooms. An image of them appeared in my screen. Natsu and Gray was in front of the t.v playing some video games. Gajeel was asleep on the couch with Happy cheering for Natsu to win.  I switched to a different camera and found Jellal in the kitchen.

Oh! I leaned across my bed and opened the drawer from the nightstand and grabbed my love journal. It had some ideas of romantic games I scribbled down during our vacation. I opened to the page and skimmed through it--Ah ha...Perfect!

^^^

It was a perfect time to use most of them--I was saving them for a special day and this day seems special enough.

I skipped into the living room and found everyone else watching a movie. "Everyone! We're going to the guys' room!"

"What?" They replied in unison.

"No way!" Levy shouted.

"We just went to the beach! Can't we relax?" Lucy whined. I transformed into my Saton Soul outfit, "We are going whether you like it or not!" Everyone cowered in fear as I transformed back, "That's what I thought." I giggled to myself. "Now let's go!"

^^^

Natsu's P.O.V

"Take that stripper!" I moved the joystick to the left and pressed A.

My character moved and kicked him right in the jaw. "You are so going to pay for that fire breath..." His character aims to punch me, but I block it. "Ha!"

"Can you two shut it? I'm trying to nap." Gajeel mutters as he grabs a pillow and covers his ear. "I wonder how Romeo's doing on his date." Jellal enters the living room and takes a seat on the chair.

"Aye! I bet he's doing well with Wendy!"

"Hm?" I hear some movement near the door between our room and the girls' room. "Hey--"

"Yeah.." Gajeel interrupts. "I hear that too." Before anyone could say anything else, the door opens.

"Hello everyone!" Mira was the first one to come in. "How's it going?" Follow by that was the rest of the girls who came in quietly.

"What are you guys doing here?" Ice Princess questions as he pauses our game. "Why? Can't we come?" Mira asks innocently. I have a bad feeling about this...

"I'll get some snacks." Jellal replies maturely as he stands up and heads to the kitchen. "Erza! Go help him!" Mira grabs her arm, "Wha--Why me?"

"Just do it!" She pushes her to the kitchen and comes back with a smile on her face. "Now...What should we do in the meantime?"